Chiefs sign Mahomes to 10 year extension

Hawkfan191

6 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

The only reason people go into it with Holy Grail expectations is because it seemingly gets Holy Grail reviews as the best burger on the planet. 

From someone who frequents CA, In'N'Out is definitely overrated. 

It’s still the best fast food burger* around. Which really isn’t saying much Because fast food is mostly terrible.

*Although I’ve never tried Shake Shack so I can’t say I be tried all the fast food burgers out there 

8 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

There's a Whataburger in Tallahassee. It was pretty good.

5Guys is my favorite in the SE.

I’m a big fan of the Cajun fries because they give you a whole bags worth when you ask for a small.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yes it was. Still not over that call.

I didn’t think it was a bad call honestly. Chiefs with Mahomes are a Lamborghini gotta take every advantage you get.justin Reid(?) showed his cards before the flop and blew the play.

what I hated was the field goal, Go For It! Chiefs with Mahomes are a Lamborghini don’t leave points on the field.

Edited by Chiefer

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

Ouch... Hop dropping some shade at BoB.

I'll allow it.

I know how much BoB has hurt you, and other Texans fans. If I was a fan, I'd hate him with all my guts too, especially after the Hopkins situation.

But good god, the rivals of all the other AFC South teams could not have dreamed of a better coach to be there in Houston. He's able to do just enough to not get canned.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jebrick said:

It is not a terrible deal.  The Chiefs can get out of it starting at 2024 end with no dead money.  It is much more spash.  Does anyone think he will see all of the money?

More likely imo he see an extraneous 50-100 million than less than that.

8 hours ago, Chiefer said:

It’s still the best fast food burger* around. Which really isn’t saying much Because fast food is mostly terrible.

*Although I’ve never tried Shake Shack so I can’t say I be tried all the fast food burgers out there 

If it's up to shake shack to dethrone then than they are definitely safe, shake shack is nothing special.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

But good god, the rivals of all the other AFC South teams could not have dreamed of a better coach to be there in Houston. He's able to do just enough to not get canned.

None of you can beat him though. You're cutting off your nose to spite your face - BoB beats the AFCS with regularity, I need someone to step up.