Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

Flyers Oskar Lindblom was diagnosed with bone cancer Ewing's sarcoma this afternoon.  Absolutely devastating news.  Aside from being damn good this year at only 23 years old by all accounts he's an awesome person.  He's in a great city for this sort of thing and i really hope he can be with family.  **** cancer. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:

Flyers Oskar Lindblom was diagnosed with bone cancer Ewing's sarcoma this afternoon.  Absolutely devastating news.  Aside from being damn good this year at only 23 years old by all accounts he's an awesome person.  He's in a great city for this sort of thing and i really hope he can be with family.  **** cancer. 

Best of wishes to him and his family. Hope for a full recovery. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Someone mentioned Hall and Palmieri's wives are close... she apparently posted a picture of the two implying Hall is being dealt. I saw on Twitter someone mentioned he went into the Avs locker room after the game; and they're supposedly in on Hall.

Yeah, the GF going away party was a fun thing with this whole saga last night. @beekay414 and I both posted it in the Devs thread. 

Starting to sound more and more like it may be AZ rather than Colorado. 

On 12/13/2019 at 8:20 PM, flyers0909 said:

Brutal. Explains how the Flyers played tonight. Prayers to Oskar.

• 2 weeks later...