Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:

One of the best Cup hoists in some time.  

surpsing coming from a flyers fan to hear this (kidding man you're great ahahahahah)

nah in all seriousness huge congrats to ovi and the rest of the caps team, they've earned this very much and it was awesome to see ovi that raw

8 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

One of the best Cup hoists in some time.  So glad for Ovechkin, that raw emotion was awesome. 

No one on this planet was happier than that man, and that is so awesome.

I was shaking at the end last night, overcome too. I am so incredibly happy today. 

The Arizona Coyotes answered the question as to whether they would keep Oliver Ekman-Larsson or use him as the latest bargaining chip in their rebuild, reportedly agreeing to a new deal with the defenseman.

According to TSN, the 26-year-old has verbally agreed to an eight-year deal worth over $8 million per season

Carlson may have just gotten more expensive. I was thinking that he was going to get between 7-8/yr, now it looks like between 8-9. 

8 minutes ago, roysmyboy31 said:

Anyone read about the insanity going on in Ottawa right now?  Mike Hoffman's fiance sounds like a lunatic to put it mildly.  Hoffman's trade value has to be in the tank after that because there is no way Ottawa can keep him now IMO.

Man, I just read up on some of it. What do you do there? Would anyone want that mess?