Madden 21

10 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Weak. Gilmore should be 90+ but not 99.

Barkley not above 90 but Chubb, Cook, and Jones are?

Gronk at 95 is too high.

I don't have issue with Gilmore at 99. He just played one of the single best seasons for a CB. 

Barkley should be higher than Aaron Jones, yikes. Around the same as Cook and Chubb. 

Gronk at 95 is a joke lol

Chiefs gonna be fun to play against online, for people that do that... Pat 99, Kelce 97 Tyreek 96

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Gronk at 95 tells you everything you need to know about who Madden is targeted toward. Youtube highlight watchers. 

Madden will literally nerf players for being traded from one team to another, but Gronk sits out a full year at 30+ years old while already declining because of injuries and comes back already at 95? 

These people are a joke.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

SOB is a top 4 edge player in the league!

they have watt and minka on the outside of the top 10 in edge rusher and safety rankings  xD

steve nelson who was arguably a top 10 corner last yr is not even ranked in the top 30 for cornerbacks

• Like 2

17 hours ago, August4th said:

they have watt and minka on the outside of the top 10 in edge rusher and safety rankings  xD

steve nelson who was arguably a top 10 corner last yr is not even ranked in the top 30 for cornerbacks

I bet JJSS is pretty high? I'm convinced it's all about social media..lol

• Like 1