Madden 21

47 minutes ago, 43M said:

I wish 2K was at least allowed to make a NFL Head Coach type game.  Not like EA has a game like that or anything that resembles a decent franchise mode.

Didn't they have that with their superstar thing back in 2k5?

I'm so excited for this anyways!!!

10 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Didn't they have that with their superstar thing back in 2k5?

I'm so excited for this anyways!!!

That was an entirely different mode, though.

Im not too excited because arcadey football with no franchise mode doesnt really excite me.

Id much rather 2k make a full sim football game with generic teams and players.

• Like 1

Lol imagine a mode in your upcoming game being so bad, you have to talk about the improvements you will make for next year... when your current year game ain't even out yet.

Granted I guess they say they will make improvements post-launch for Madden 21 but they can't put a timeline on it, so I wouldn't expect much.  At least something seems to be happening though.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Lol imagine a mode in your upcoming game being so bad, you have to talk about the improvements you will make for next year... when your current year game ain't even out yet.

Granted I guess they say they will make improvements post-launch for Madden 21 but they can't put a timeline on it, so I wouldn't expect much.  At least something seems to be happening though.

I dont even trust they will do much.   Back before M19 came out, they claimed they were dedicated to making franchise mode great again.    Yet neither 19 or 20 had any notable improvements aside from custom draft classes, and 21 has ZERO improvements aside from supposed tweaks they do every year.

On 8/5/2020 at 12:26 PM, Outpost31 said:

The best way to ensure 22 is better than 21 is to not buy 21.  

There is no possible way I will buy something that’s already admitting to sucking, but justifying that by saying the next one will not suck.

Dang. You are so right.

Is there a list of the full free agent list?