News out of Washington

ET80

30 minutes ago, dcat said:
  • According to insiders and anonymous Washington Post employees, the article will allege that:

Dan Snyder abuses drugs and alcohol
Snyder paid off refs. Some refs have made $2 million from him. And Snyder is not the only team owner paying off refs. Others do it too.
Snyder and former Redskins coach Jay Gruden, brother of Jon Gruden, pimped out their cheerleaders to season ticket holders while holding their passports from them in a foreign country
Jay Gruden and then Redskins running back Kapri Bibbs were sleeping with the same woman. When Jay found out, he got petty and benched Bibbs. During that game when Bibbs was on the bench, Bibbs' replacement missed a block and that resulted in quarterback Alex Smith suffering a broken leg. Alex hasn't been able to play football ever since
Snyder and Gruden would hold sex parties with rampant drug usage and some sexual assaults
Snyder held nude photoshoots with the the Redskins cheerleaders
Lawyers are already involved, and possibly the FBI”

This is a career making story. Like whoever put this together is going to be immortal. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Holy smokes. This is huge.

It really sucks that this is coming out about an already hapless franchise. Washington fans, I genuinely feel for you.

The behind the scenes between Fed Ex/other sponsors and the minority ownership is going to be a great 30 for 30. Snyder had no idea how many of his friends were enemies.

4 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Holy smokes. This is huge.

It really sucks that this is coming out about an already hapless franchise. Washington fans, I genuinely feel for you.

tenor.gif

My reaction reading the allegations. 

Just disband the franchise.  The fans can root for Baltimore.  It's right up the road anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The behind the scenes between Fed Ex/other sponsors and the minority ownership is going to be a great 30 for 30. Snyder had no idea how many of his friends were enemies.

So, I know you're a law man yourself, with expertise in bird law.  But what do you think of these here allegations, sir?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gmen said:

tenor.gif

My reaction reading the allegations. 

Just disband the franchise.  The fans can root for Baltimore.  It's right up the road anyway.

I'm sad reading these allegations because it looks like some really heinous **** happened. But a small part of me is really happy for the rational Washington fans who hated Snyder and are finally seeing their team undergo an exorcism that is 20 years overdue.

• Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah so that immediately becomes a fraud investigation. We'll find out all of that, because if the NFL doesn't, the FBI will.

Yeah, it's best they get out in front of that. This could literally destroy the league depending on how deep it goes.