As a Prospect

247Sports

99 - *****
  • Natl.13
  • QB5
  • CA

11 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Who is a bigger clown, Dabo or Gundy? 

I look at it this way………Dabo is a meme for all the wrong reasons, Gundy is always going to be known for the epic ‘I’m a man, I’m 40’ press conference, so Dabo takes the L pretty handily. 

• Like 3

On 8/22/2024 at 9:36 AM, naptownskinsfan said:

I look at it this way………Dabo is a meme for all the wrong reasons, Gundy is always going to be known for the epic ‘I’m a man, I’m 40’ press conference, so Dabo takes the L pretty handily. 

You can’t rock a mullet for a decade and be accused of intentionally lacking self awareness. 

• Like 1

Aka how to buy your way into being a part of your favorite CFB team even if you aren't an alum. I don't really have a problem with it, just weird to me that someone would dedicate so much time, effort, and money to recruit high school football players

On 8/25/2024 at 11:20 PM, sammymvpknight said:

Adam Jones RB Montana State was REALLY IMPRESSIVE. I believe he’s a RS-Freshman. Good size, really fast/smooth, good receiver, showed some ability in blocking. He’d do really well in the transfer portal

Just to confirm that my eyes weren’t lying. https://www.swxlocalsports.com/montana/montana-state/msus-adam-jones-turns-heads-with-electrifying-speed/article_d6821476-6570-11ef-8af0-87df1fda38d0.html

Jones reached 22.1 MPH during week zero. Xavier Worthy by example ran a 22.7 last year, and the only NFL player that ran faster in the NFL last year was DJ Metcalf.

Jones is a RS-freshman listed at 6’1” 210. 

Edited by sammymvpknight
  • Like 1

Not really news yet, but Oregon is 100% going to lose @ Purdue

As soon as I saw that was a 8:00 game, I knew it was over. What makes it worse- it’s right after their game against Ohio State.

They're about to experience the full wrath of the Trollermakers.

• Like 3