How do you see Week 1 going?

notthatbluestuff

Houston beats KC in KC. Following the game, a combined 37 players test positive for Coronavirus.

The season is suspended, and by virtue of beating the defending Super Bowl champions in KC, the Houston Texans are declared the 2020 NFL Champions; Despite the declaration meaning absolutely nothing, Cal McNair rewards GM/HC Bill O'Brien with a lifetime contract.

O'Brien then trades Deshaun Watson straight up for Christian Hackenberg, and then makes Hackenberg the highest paid QB in the NFL.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Houston beats KC in KC. Following the game, a combined 37 players test positive for Coronavirus.

The season is suspended, and by virtue of beating the defending Super Bowl champions in KC, the Houston Texans are declared the 2020 NFL Champions; Despite the declaration meaning absolutely nothing, Cal McNair rewards GM/HC Bill O'Brien with a lifetime contract.

O'Brien then trades Deshaun Watson straight up for Christian Hackenberg, and then makes Hackenberg the highest paid QB in the NFL.

The Texans also throw in their first round pick.  Following the trade, Goodell announces a random lottery for draft position and the Texans win, but sadly have traded off the pick for Hackenburg.  The MLB team holding his rights promptly trades the pick to the Patriots in exchange for a lifetime membership at Kraft's massage parlor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I think with no crowd noise and I’m assuming limited practices it’s going to be the highest scoring week 1 ever. And teams with the most continuity are going to dominate.

How so?  Defenses usually click a lot faster than offenses after a long break.  I don't think lack of crowd noise is enough to offset that.