Free agent thread

49erurtaza

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Deebo was dropped and currently on waivers till tomorrow.

I currently have a waiver in for Cam, dropping Desean. I don't like carrying two QBs(also own Arod).

Would you guys stash Deebo or get Cam? Arod plays NO next week and Cam gets LVR. I figured I could play Cam next week?

I'd stick with Cam. 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

Guys who hit the waiver wire after week 1 claims: 

Mark Ingram (lol, I just traded the guy Ingram for DJ Moore)

D'andre swift

phillip Lindsay

What do we think? Anything worth while? It's only a 10 man league 

Wait so the dude gave up DJ Moore for Ingram only to immediately drop Ingram...? That is... idiotic. 

Needless to say that's an easy claim for you - if this was my money league this would be such a slam dunk that we'd all be up in arms about an incompetent owner basically gifting you a free DJ Moore lol. Ingram's gonna be fine, our running game in general looked pretty wack against CLE but I expect that to improve over the course of the season as the offensive line gels. It's a timeshare but a timeshare in a dominant running game/offense most likely. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 1

Should I drop Preston Williams and grab a defense? I have The Ravens D and they have a really tough matchup next week versus the Chiefs. Looking ahead I might Snag a defense off the waiver wire now. Not sure how good Washington’s defense is but I like Their matchup a heck of a lot more than the Ravens one. 

Unless I just Wait and see if AJ Brown or Crowder hit the IR. My WR group is....

AJ Brown, Tyler Boyd, Jamison Crowder, Robby Anderson, Preston Williams 

Edited by holt_bruce81

On 9/17/2020 at 7:02 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

Would you drop Reagor for Mike Williams, Robby Anderson or Sammy Watkins?

Thinking about dropping him for Williams. AJ Brown and Crowder or questionable and Big Mike has a nice matchup. 

I’d only do it for M Williams and even then it’s not a sure think. I like Reagor’s ceiling

On 9/17/2020 at 4:10 PM, Forge said:

Guys who hit the waiver wire after week 1 claims: 

Mark Ingram (lol, I just traded the guy Ingram for DJ Moore)

D'andre swift

phillip Lindsay

What do we think? Anything worth while? It's only a 10 man league 

Only Ingram. I’m. Staying far away from Swift and Lindsay is too uncertain what his share will be when he get back.

Dropping completely washed TY Hilton for the colts defense because they play the Jets. I also have the broncos defense who play the Jets in week 4 so I feel as though I should keep them 

I have cmc, mostert, Sanders, Dobbins, mattison, Malcom brown as my RBs

Golladay, DJ Moore, ruggs, chark as my WRs 

I faced the two highest scoring teams in the first two weeks so even though I was 3rd and 2nd in points I'm 0-2 and half my team is hurt and I'm in 8th/10 lol 

I am thinking about dropping brown for josh Kelley or Darrel Henderson, even though I just spent 20+ faab on brown (which is a sunk cost and should not be used to make decisions). What do you think about that @The LBC? Kelley has the better matchup this week for sure 

I also feel thin at WR considering chark is injured and playing on Thursday, ruggs plays NE, and DJ Moore plays LAC, (both tough matchups). Hopefully golladay comes back 

I could pick up mike Williams, aiyuk, Anthony Miller, juedy and could potentially drop mattison and then pick him up next week by dropping colts defense 

Absolutely need to win because playoffs start in week 13 in this league and only 4 teams make it 

Very tempted to pick up aiyuk and start him this week buuuut right now my only healthy RB who gets carries is Sanders and I am starting Dobbins 

It's .5 ppr and 2 RB, 2WR, 1TE and 2 flex. Right now I am starting both Hurst and Jonnu smith already. I love Dobbins long term upside but it's too risky for me being in this position so I need a RB for this week and also the next few weeks if neither mostert and cmc come back soon. I went from having 3 legit RB1s to only having one playable running back. 

No IR spots in this league with 5 man bench is absolutely brutal 

5 hours ago, N4L said:

Dropping completely washed TY Hilton for the colts defense because they play the Jets. I also have the broncos defense who play the Jets in week 4 so I feel as though I should keep them 

I have cmc, mostert, Sanders, Dobbins, mattison, Malcom brown as my RBs

Golladay, DJ Moore, ruggs, chark as my WRs 

I faced the two highest scoring teams in the first two weeks so even though I was 3rd and 2nd in points I'm 0-2 and half my team is hurt and I'm in 8th/10 lol 

I am thinking about dropping brown for josh Kelley or Darrel Henderson, even though I just spent 20+ faab on brown (which is a sunk cost and should not be used to make decisions). What do you think about that @The LBC? Kelley has the better matchup this week for sure 

I also feel thin at WR considering chark is injured and playing on Thursday, ruggs plays NE, and DJ Moore plays LAC, (both tough matchups). Hopefully golladay comes back 

I could pick up mike Williams, aiyuk, Anthony Miller, juedy and could potentially drop mattison and then pick him up next week by dropping colts defense 

Absolutely need to win because playoffs start in week 13 in this league and only 4 teams make it 

Very tempted to pick up aiyuk and start him this week buuuut right now my only healthy RB who gets carries is Sanders and I am starting Dobbins 

It's .5 ppr and 2 RB, 2WR, 1TE and 2 flex. Right now I am starting both Hurst and Jonnu smith already. I love Dobbins long term upside but it's too risky for me being in this position so I need a RB for this week and also the next few weeks if neither mostert and cmc come back soon. I went from having 3 legit RB1s to only having one playable running back. 

No IR spots in this league with 5 man bench is absolutely brutal 

4 teams damn.

My league is 5-man with IDP so can't really stach much, so i feel the pain more lol.  The argument we use is to ensure a team can't run away easily. 

Yes I'd drop M Brown for Henderson or Kelley.

You might want to grab Jerry J since Sutton is done for the year too. No to Miller in 10-team

I have eight moves in place:

Looking at picking up Mike Davis/DJax/Shenault and dropping Campbell. I'm last in waiver so Mike Davis isn't happening but thoughts on the other two? Currently without a WR4 since Campbell is hurt now.

Also Deebo/Golden Tate/N'keal Harry and dropping Arod. Cam is back so back to the Waivers, Arod goes.

TB def/Indy Def and dropping LAR def.