Week 4 GDT: No Anthem Version

JAF-N72EX

3 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

He said the talent wasn't good enough and he was looking at your 2016 final roster with the shambolic defensive line, not the post-signings 2017 roster.  Wade is also a coach who has always put emphasis on his defensive line rushers, of which you had squat.

But sure, twist the words if it makes you feel better.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

He said the talent wasn't good enough and he was looking at your 2016 final roster with the shambolic defensive line, not the post-signings 2017 roster.  Wade is also a coach who has always put emphasis on his defensive line rushers, of which you had squat.

But sure, twist the words if it makes you feel better.

I didn't remember the exact words, just the gist of it.  And the only significant addition to our DL was Jonathan Allen.  Everyone else is just depth guys.

EDIT:  By the way, the same Jonathan Allen you argued would not be a difference maker in the league.

6 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I didn't remember the exact words, just the gist of it.  And the only significant addition to our DL was Jonathan Allen.  Everyone else is just depth guys.

Huh?  The only holdovers from your 2016 DL are Ziggy Hood and Ioannidis.  Literally, everyone else is new.  And you realize that when evaluating "talent" coaches look beyond just starters, right?  I mean, that's literally how team construction works.

Edit: The same Jonathan Allen that has 7 combined tackles (4 of which were assisted) and a sack and you're pimping as a proven difference-maker.  The same Jonathan Allen that was not on your roster when Wade made his statement.

Archived