Week 1: Packers (0-0) at VIKINGS (0-0)

swede700

Game 1

NFL_Packers.gif at     NFL_Vikings.gif

When: 1:00 PM EST September 13th

Where: U.S. Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: FOX (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Chris Myers, Greg Jennings, Brock Huard

Coverage Map: TBD

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Packers - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

At the time of this posting, we're 10 days out from probably the weirdest season in all of our lifetimes, except for @vike daddy as he was around at the launch of the NFL for some of those Packers-Eskimos games.  Please keep all discussion about the game here.

What am I missing? Was I supposed to stop hating the Packers at some point? Can one hate again without ceasing to hate the first time? One can hate more. Mark me down for that. I always want to see the most hated Packers lose. When they are playing the Vikings that is more than doubled.

Edited by Cearbhall
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

What am I missing? Was I supposed to stop hating the Packers are some point? Can one hate again without ceasing to hate the first time? One can hate more. Mark me down for that. I always want to see the most hated Packers lose. When they are playing the Vikings that is more than doubled.

this is a very good point.....not sure what I was thinking

We only have to deal with this game and one more until Green Bay makes the biggest mistake their franchise will ever make when they run Aaron Rodgers out of town. 

Can't wait. 😤😤😤

Not having Diggs will be tough to replace, especially this game, considering he's had the Packers number for years. Can someone like Irv Smith or Justin Jefferson immediately replace his production?

3 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

What am I missing? Was I supposed to stop hating the Packers at some point? Can one hate again without ceasing to hate the first time? One can hate more. Mark me down for that. I always want to see the most hated Packers lose. When they are playing the Vikings that is more than doubled.

giphy.gif

This is what will be happening to Aaron.

kvrd0cy8fbg31.gif

On a serious note, Za'Darius Smith played out of his mind last year, not sure he can keep up that level of play.  And really Preston Smith did as well, both had career years, now that will be the expectation and not sure they will live up to it much less that ILB spot for them is a massive question mark losing Martinez.  Even with that career play by those OLBs, they still got destroyed by the 49ers....  And will see how butt hurt Rodgers is that they drafted his replacement, that will come out pretty early in the season for sure.  Sadly either way with no fans at the game, it will simply not be the same at all without the fans, that is an absolute fact.  

• Like 1