Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

On 12/8/2020 at 12:56 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Week 1 of the playoffs:

Josh Allen vs Pittsburgh, tough matchup and Pittsburgh should be all kinds of pissed off

or

Justin Herbert vs Atlanta, much better matchup but coming off his worst performance to date

Non:PPR: I need 1 RB/WR, 1 TE and 2 FLEX (Yes its a smaller league with larger starting lineups)

Clyde Edwards-Helaire at Miami(Is he going to get the work?)

Raheem Mostert vs Washington

Terry McLaurin at SF

Chris Godwin vs Minnesota

Corey Davis vs Jacksonville 

Robert Tonyan at Detroit

Rob Gronkowski vs Minnesota

Mark Andrews at Cleveland

Allen. If in doubt play your studs.

I’d go: CEH, Mostert, Godwin, Andrews 

On 12/6/2020 at 7:39 AM, whodatOL said:

Man Jackson will be activated, but I have Cousins as a backup. Rally unsure in which direction I should go...

I had the same exact two players and kept cousins in. Jackson had a good game but only scored 4 more points. I lost by 4 but its a two week playoff so I feel fine with it lol the risk of jackson not being removed from the covid list was too high, considering he was eligible to come off on Sunday but didnt until monday, the risk for me was too great 

Do I start Miles Sanders this week? hate the matchup. If wentz was starting I wouldnt even consider playing him, and honestly would just drop him LOL. not sure how it changes things with Hurd starting, maybe he is able to actually pass the ball and that opens everything up? their OL is a mess though, I would rather sit him than play him as a flex. 

So that leaves me with Dobbins/CmC as my RBs with flex options of (pick 2, .5ppr):

Ty Johnson vs sea (who tf knows if he will get more work, is gore back?)

Claypool vs buff (dont love it) 

Mostert vs wash (hate it)

Sanders vs NO (hate it)

Curtis Samuel vs Den 

I could pick up TY hilton? 

On 12/8/2020 at 6:56 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Week 1 of the playoffs:

Josh Allen vs Pittsburgh, tough matchup and Pittsburgh should be all kinds of pissed off

or

Justin Herbert vs Atlanta, much better matchup but coming off his worst performance to date

Non:PPR: I need 1 RB/WR, 1 TE and 2 FLEX (Yes its a smaller league with larger starting lineups)

Clyde Edwards-Helaire at Miami(Is he going to get the work?)

Raheem Mostert vs Washington

Terry McLaurin at SF

Chris Godwin vs Minnesota

Corey Davis vs Jacksonville 

Robert Tonyan at Detroit

Rob Gronkowski vs Minnesota

Mark Andrews at Cleveland

I’d go with:

Josh Allen 

CEH (if he is back). 

Mark Andrews

Godwin 

Mclaurin 

My problem with CEH is we've already seen him active and not play so I'm wondering if they watch his touches again. His last 5 games he actually played in he had 9-9-8-15-12 touches. He also scored 3 times which helps alot but man they seem so content to not get him involved

Is Allen really THAT much better than Herbert that a crazy matchup vs Pittsburgh isnt a concern?

His last 8 games he has scored less than 17 5 times...and 26-36 3 times. Seems very feast-famine. 

I know his ceiling is higher but geez just last week he didnt score 16 vs the Chargers

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

Been an interesting year in my money league, #1 in points scored, but also #1 in points against, finished just 6-7 as the highest scoring team in the league, but I snuck in as the last playoff team so hopefully my luck changes.

Full point PPR, 

Need to FLEX 1 of:

Myles Gaskin, JK Dobbins, Devante Parker, DJ Chark

It's between the RBs for me. 

Good morning everyone!!  Congrats to all the peeps that made to the playoffs.  Looking for some advise on this weeks game.  

PPR League

Need 1 RB 

JK Dobbins @CLE

Jamaal Williams @DET

Cam Akers vs NE

Need 1 WR for Flex

Deebo Samuel vs WSH

Jarvis Landry vs BAL

TY Hilton @LV

Defense 

Colts or Giants

I currently have Davante Adams and McLaurin starting at the two WR spots.  McLaurin worries me a little bit, but hoping he does well this week after last weeks stinker.  

Edited by UnitedInOrgange

15 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Been an interesting year in my money league, #1 in points scored, but also #1 in points against, finished just 6-7 as the highest scoring team in the league, but I snuck in as the last playoff team so hopefully my luck changes.

Full point PPR, 

Need to FLEX 1 of:

Myles Gaskin, JK Dobbins, Devante Parker, DJ Chark

It's between the RBs for me. 

Both did decent last week.  Dobbins is starting to look good, but shares the load.  However, Gaskin has the better matchup as far as rankings go and he typically gets the bulk of the carries.  Its close, but I would go with Gaskin.  I say he has the better chance.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Would y’all roll with Robert Woods tonight vs NEP over someone like Robby Anderson, Juice Landry, Or Christian Kirk?

WR1 Adams

WR2 Woods?

WR3 Deebo (If he goes) if not I’ll put either in Robby Anderson or Juice Landry for him.  

PPR league  

Thanks in advance. 

I would go with Robert Woods.  He has been very consistent this year.  Landry has been turning it up lately, but would rather go with Mr Consistent. 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2020 at 6:56 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Week 1 of the playoffs:

or

Call me crazy but I'm leaning Herbert. 

Allen, outdoors against a PO'd defense/team that just lost their first game or Herbert coming off a game against a coach who has a historically good record of making life frustrating for rookie QB's against a soft defense in a climate controlled environment.

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Would y’all roll with Robert Woods tonight vs NEP over someone like Robby Anderson, Juice Landry, Or Christian Kirk?

WR1 Adams

WR2 Woods?

WR3 Deebo (If he goes) if not I’ll put either in Robby Anderson or Juice Landry for him.  

PPR league  

Thanks in advance. 

Think you should roll with Woods and Robby.

Deebo has a tougher matchup and Robby has played pretty well this year.

Do you know who Gilmore will be shadowing tonight, if anybody?