44 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Running back has been a struggle all year

Mostert vs Was
Booker vs Ind
Jacobs(Q) vs Ind
Dobbins @ Cle
McKissic @ SF

Need to start 2

My leans are McKissic and Mostert (unless Jacobs returns), but hate these matchups

I would say your initial thinking is right but those are brutal matchups across the board. 

Just now, VikeManDan said:

I would say your initial thinking is right but those are brutal matchups across the board. 

I think I've probably started 10+ RBs this season. Just streaming all year because nobody will stick

Thank goodness I have 3 elite WRs and a great QB to drag me to the playoffs

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

HEEEEEEEELP. PPR League

Cam Akers or JD McKissic

and

Brandon Aiyuk or Tim Patrick

Hope you played Akers 

Aiyuk is a must start this week. Niners will get the ball to him quickly on short passes to avoid the pass rush. Washingtons corners are their weakness and they don't have anyone who can cover him. 

Aiyuk is the number one target in the redzone as well. He scores TDs when he plays 

23 hours ago, Tk3 said:

It's Logan Thomas for me. He won't get you 25 again - but he is a real part of this Alex Smith offense

FWIW part of my hesitation is that I also have Terry McLaurin. Feels bad relying on two WFT pass catchers in a bad matchup fighting for my playoff life. 

That said, you’re probably right. Ride the hot hand. 

20 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Help me get that playoff win,

Josh Allen vs PIT or Ryan Tannehill vs JAX

Deebo Samuel vs WFT or Miles Sanders vs NO

Miles Gaskin and James Robinson carrying my team while Miles Sanders and Josh Jacobs ride the pine.....just like we all predicted......

Definitely Deebo. 

I would actually lean Allen. Will Tannehill throw the ball more than 25 times? Pittsburgh’s defense is littered with injuries and I don’t expect the Bills defense to stop the Steelers. 

21 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Help me get that playoff win,

Josh Allen vs PIT or Ryan Tannehill vs JAX

Deebo Samuel vs WFT or Miles Sanders vs NO

Miles Gaskin and James Robinson carrying my team while Miles Sanders and Josh Jacobs ride the pine.....just like we all predicted......

Deebo has been getting mad targets and Sanders has been super disappointing

I think Allen will be fine, but based on matchups just play it safe and go Tannehill. He has a much safer floor this week and will do what you need

16 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Definitely Deebo. 

I would actually lean Allen. Will Tannehill throw the ball more than 25 times? Pittsburgh’s defense is littered with injuries and I don’t expect the Bills defense to stop the Steelers. 

This is a bold take, considering the Steelers offense is what has been struggling and injuries aside, I still think they are a reason for concern

35 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This is a bold take, considering the Steelers offense is what has been struggling and injuries aside, I still think they are a reason for concern

Conner coming back and the Bills run defense is atrocious. I expect this to be a get right spot for the Steelers offense after a very unorthodox sequence of scheduled games over their last 2. 

9 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Am I insane for considering starting Cole Kmet against Houston over Logan Thomas against SF?

Pretty sure the niners are the number one defense against tight ends in fantasy, so I don't think it's crazy. Problem is that I don't really buy kmet quite yet either. 

9 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

since Julio is out.  Choose 2

Brandon Aiyuk

DJ Chark

Debo Samuel

Keeke Coutee

Chark and one of the niners, I think. Tough call on which because I think that's a low scoring game. Deebo last two games, 22 targets + 1 rush. Aiyuk game log features no less than 9 targets in each of the last three, with 7 in the week before. 

I'd lean aiyuk... More complete wide receiver, isn't as reliant on scheme. He's outscored deebo in 4 of 5 games they have played together, I believe. Aiyuk more likely to score a TD, and less likely to leave the game with injury, and a lot of deebo action came in garbage time last week