Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Pittman might get the Jaire Alexander treatment, so for me he's out.

My gut tells me the Chargers will blow out the Jets so game script it'll be running.

Jalen Raegor would be my play, but I don't know what Mike Williams' recent stat lines look like.

I would bench Fulgham for sure. 

Chark might get game-script opportunities with Pittsburgh likely being up a lot, but it's risky.

Godwin is a great play.

Ballage is a great play especially with game script against NYJ

Gio is also a good play.

I would go Godwin + Ballage, personally.

Is there any concern that Ramsey is on Godwin or is he on Evans/Brown?

I'm hoping Calvin Ridley is ready to go, if he plays I start him over everyone above

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is there any concern that Ramsey is on Godwin or is he on Evans/Brown?

I'm hoping Calvin Ridley is ready to go, if he plays I start him over everyone above

Godwin primarily plays out of the slot, and from what I've seen of the Rams, Ramsey won't go there, he'll likely be on Evans or Brown.

51 minutes ago, N4L said:

Pick one - Ppr 

Goedert @ CLE 

Henry vs NYJ

Logan Thomas vs CIN 

Three really good matchups honestly. Kinda leaning towards either hunter or Logan 

(For those wondering this is a dynasty league with huge rosters) 

I like Henry. I know they might be up big early but I think he is the best

7 hours ago, N4L said:

Pick one - Ppr 

Goedert @ CLE 

Henry vs NYJ

Logan Thomas vs CIN 

Three really good matchups honestly. Kinda leaning towards either hunter or Logan 

(For those wondering this is a dynasty league with huge rosters) 

Henry, at least for now. My expectation is that ertz plays this week. He's practicing

I'm getting totally boned this weekend which sucks because my team is falling apart. Superflex league. I had Teddy B as my Qb2. He's obviously hurt so I can't start him. I picked up Winston, because that makes sense, only to find out that he's not going to start this morning. My opponent picks up Hill. But here's where I'm getting boned. It's a Superflex league with a max QB limit of 3, except because Hill has TE eligibility, he doesn't even count against the max roster capacity of a team. So my opponent didn't have to drop one of his three quarterbacks in order to pick up Hill. 

My roster currently consists of a ton of people either on bye or hurt that I really don't want to drop (Gaskin, who is my rb2 when healthy; Ertz, Deebo, Arob, Teddy B, Kenny G), so I have the most patchwork lineup ever consisting of 1 quarterback (against 3, as my opponent is playing hill in his TE spot and my one QB is Carson freaking Wentz lol), running backs of Duke Johnson, Adrian Peterson and Hyde, and receivers Michael Pittman and Tee Higgins. 

Fun note, I'm still "projected" to win lol. Thinking that's not likely 

• Like 1

Opinions? I'm currently 6-4, tied for 3rd with three other players.

Top 6 make playoffs. Pretty much want advice on which WRs I should play. I thought Kirk would have scored at least 15 last night. Robby Anderson has been slight let down lately and the other two WRs seem to get more focus as of late. Calvin Ridley just got the nod to play. I'm worried about Chris Godwin since AB is there now paired with his injury bug, but he's still eating. 

QB- J. Herbert (LAC)

RB1- M. Sanders (PHI)

RB2 - N. Chubb (CLE)

WR1 - C. Ridley (ATL)

WR2 - R. Anderson (CAR)

WR3 - C.Kirk  (ARI ) (LOCKED)

TE- T. Hill !!! (NO)

Flex - K. Hunt ( CLE)

DEF- MIA

K - J Sanders (MIA)

Bench -

QB - J.Allen- BYE (BUF).

RB - D. Henderson (LAR) ,

WR - C. Godwin (TB), A. Robinson (CHI)- BYE , T. Fulgham (PHI),

TE - R.Tonyan (GB), J. Smith (TEN)

K- Y. Koo (ATL)

i've been collecting WRs this year and now i dont know who to start lol. I have Taysom in my Flex because YOLO but i still need to pick 2 WRs and maybe a 3rd if i chicken out.

.5 ppr pick 2, match up is projected to be close but going against Watson and Dalvin Cook

Calvin Ridley - vs Saints. Coming off Injury? Can I trust him? Lattimore might be out?

Tyler Boyd - vs Washington.. nervous

Jacobi Meyers - vs Houston. I like him as my WR2 this week, his floor seems to be good

Cooper Kupp - Monday night vs TB. I hate him right now. My last choice. Pretend he isnt listed here

Justin Jefferson- vs Dallas. Love the match up but he's 3rd in the feeding order in Min and could get game scripted out if they take the lead quickly

Edited by tab

FLEX decision

Gio Bernard @ Washington

or

Justin Jefferson vs. Dallas

Gio Bernard: Mixon has finally been placed on IR meaning Bernard will continue to be the lead back. Washington has a great front seven but they have struggled defending against the run the last two weeks. Gio is also one of the better pass catching backs in the league.

Justin Jefferson: This kid is so good but I think Dalvin Cook is going to run all over the Dallas defense resulting in fewer pass attempts.

Thoughts?

Got Taysom Hill, so what do I do now?  Update from the previous RB post.  Here are my options in one point PPR league

QB- Carson Wentz, Taysom Hill 

RB- Ezekiel Elliott, CEH, James Connor, Nick Chubb, Mark Ingram, JK Dobbins

WR- Mike Evans, DJ Moore, Marquez Valdes-Scantling

TE- Rob Gronkowski, Taysom Hill

Have to start 

QB- 
RB-
RB-
WR- DK Metcalf
WR-
WR-
TE-
WR/RB/TE- 

I am currently leaning Wentz, CEH, Connor, Evans, Moore and Hill at TE.  Flex is a tougher choice with EE, Chubb and Gronk.  

15 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Got Taysom Hill, so what do I do now?  Update from the previous RB post.  Here are my options in one point PPR league

QB- Carson Wentz, Taysom Hill 

RB- Ezekiel Elliott, CEH, James Connor, Nick Chubb, Mark Ingram, JK Dobbins

WR- Mike Evans, DJ Moore, Marquez Valdes-Scantling

TE- Rob Gronkowski, Taysom Hill

Have to start 

QB- 
RB-
RB-
WR- DK Metcalf
WR-
WR-
TE-
WR/RB/TE- 

I am currently leaning Wentz, CEH, Connor, Evans, Moore and Hill at TE.  Flex is a tougher choice with EE, Chubb and Gronk.  

Chubb at flex over Zeke by a moonshot

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Haha21 said:

FLEX decision

Gio Bernard @ Washington

or

Justin Jefferson vs. Dallas

Gio Bernard: Mixon has finally been placed on IR meaning Bernard will continue to be the lead back. Washington has a great front seven but they have struggled defending against the run the last two weeks. Gio is also one of the better pass catching backs in the league.

Justin Jefferson: This kid is so good but I think Dalvin Cook is going to run all over the Dallas defense resulting in fewer pass attempts.

Thoughts?

This is an annoying one because I could absolutely see that Dallas Minny game going super fast because they are both running so much and the vikings could lean on cook. 

I'm slightly more partial to starting running backs as well. 

So give me gio

22 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Tee Higgins @ WFT

or 

Antonio Brown vs. LAR

0.5 ppr

Rams defense has been great but WFT's pass defense has been pretty strong themselves. Am I overthinking it starting AB and thinking Ramsey on Evans might actually open up more opportunities for him? 

This is a coinflip. Higgins is almost matchup proof because of his volume since moving into a starter role week 2 (only three games with less than 8 targets, 0 with less than 5). 

That said, Brown is kind of similar (5 and 😎 Evans really hasn't been a thing for a lot of the year, so he shouldn't affect your decision. 

Neither matchup is ideal. I may lean slightly towards Higgins just because the Washington defense is losing a little ground and Cincy throws. A lot. And while I think the Tampa offense is better, I think the Rams defense can be scary dominant. Look at what they did to Wilson and the Seahawks. They haven't given up a second half touchdown since like week 3