1. 1. Pick the WInner

• Minnesota Twins
    • New York Yankees

Who do you got on Tuesday?

Pitching match-up:

Ervin Santana: 16-8 with a 3.28 ERA, 211 IP, 167K, 2.6 BB9, 7.1 K9

vs

Luis Severino: 14-6 with a 2.98 ERA, 193.1 IP, 230K, 2.4 BB9, 10.7 K9

I'm obviously hoping that the Twins win, but I'm not holding my breath on it. If it was a series I'd really kind of suspect that the Yankees would win, but in one game, anything can happen, and Ervin Santana could easily get a complete game shut out, same with Severino, but it makes it more of a toss up.

I think tomorrow night we're going to see a very electric Yankee stadium. There's a different energy to this team, that we haven't seen from this team for years. I can't remember the last time The Yanks looked like they were having fun out there; they look like they're having a blast. We have bought into the youth movement, and I fully expect the stadium to be rockin! 

Santana has terrible numbers at Yankee stadium. 0-5 6.43 ERA. Not sure if he is the guy i give the ball to if i was the Twins

But i hate these winner take all playoff games. A much better team could lose with one bad night. Believe the wildcard should have a 3 game series

The Yankees are heavy favorites to win this game and they should be. The Twins' only chance is if Severino can't handle the bright lights. Watching him this year, I don't see that happening. Then you have the five headed monster in Green/Kahnle/Robertson/Betances/Chapman staring you down if the Yankees score even 1 or 2 runs. I expect the Yankees to win but it should be no surprise to anyone if the Twins win this game. Anything can happen in this format.

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

But i hate these winner take all playoff games. A much better team could lose with one bad night. Believe the wildcard should have a 3 game series

Eh, I'm kind of fine with it but I wish the Division Series was 7 games instead of 5. 

Archived