Potential Trades

xrade

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

What’s the deal with Quinnen Williams? Hasn’t exactly played up to his draft status and read somewhere he might be available. 

I think our GMs stance is pretty much everyone is for sale except rookies. So if we can get a decent 1st for Q. Then I think he moves him. I don't think our GM values interior DL to make him untradable. 

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Simple... he doesn't belong to Joe Douglas's club.  JD focuses on rebuilding the team by having a bunch of good picks so if trading Q will net Jets a several good picks then go for it.

Just find it incredibly odd a former top 5 pick in only his 2nd year is being given up on this early. The GMs guy or not, the goal is to have and add talent to your team.

9 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Just find it incredibly odd a former top 5 pick in only his 2nd year is being given up on this early. The GMs guy or not, the goal is to have and add talent to your team.

He's not giving up on Q, just trying to add more top end talent to a team that is severely lacking in quality players. I doubt Q goes for less than a first and a third given his talent, youth, and contract.

45 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Generally I agree but it is Joe Douglas' show.

It is not only his show but his job.  There are no GM's in this league that would not listen to a trade offer on one of their players.  While true that some GM's may laugh and hang up the phone such as someone inquiring about Mahomes or Wilson, but in general, GM's listen.

I find it a little ironic that JA whined how the Patriots would not entertain a phone call about Brady yet the Pats let him go.

2 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Seabag meams  get ride of I guess you were never a Marine. ( discard or throw out )

Really, Duomeyer.  Feel that rushing air past your head?  You ruined my whole joke.  And no, I was never a jarhead.  Airforce.

19 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

How sick would you guys get?

The Jets “probably” couldn’t turn down a second-round pick for Quinnen Williams according to @Connor_J_Hughes, but haven’t had a serious offer. yikes

Couldn't? What's forcing them to give up Q? I like Connor Hughes, but that's just some click bait talk.

• Like 1

Just now, Dr.O said:

Albert Breer says we’re open for business and that Crowder and Fant are some names to watch

I seriously don't like the idea of trading Crowder, but I will be happy for him if he goes to a team with a chance. I just hope we're not planning to throw a bunch of rookies around around a rookie QB with vets that can play & lead. Trading Fant is a pretty bad idea. 

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

How sick would you guys get?

The Jets “probably” couldn’t turn down a second-round pick for Quinnen Williams according to @Connor_J_Hughes, but haven’t had a serious offer. yikes

At this stage nothing surprises us Jets fans. We’d cut him and just kinda shrug our shoulders.

Edoga has held his own at RT. If we can get something meaningful (day 2 pick) for Fant, I’m ok trading him since Edoga has been just as good if not better.

Im not ok with trading Crowder. He’s a solid #2 option.

Edited by SDotNova