The Raider Appreciation Thread 📈

RaidersAreOne

14 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Littleton was good the last 2 games.

Littleton has been phenomenal the past 2 weeks. He’s not the most physical LB but he is great in coverage against RB’s and TE’s and he is very durable.

Happy to have him in our LB corps after years of us getting abused by TE’s and RB’s. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Littleton has been phenomenal the past 2 weeks. He’s not the most physical LB but he is great in coverage against RB’s and TE’s and he is very durable.

Happy to have him in our LB corps after years of us getting abused by TE’s and RB’s. 

I guess my thing is I don't like the fact that if a team decides to run straight at us there's no way we're gonna be able to stop it consistently simply because he's on the field. I think that can be helped by playing some of the bigger ends like ferrell and Nassib more

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

What is a "defensive stop"? Not sure I've seen this one before

Basically, it's a positive tackle for the defense. So not those made 40 yards downfield or resulting in a first down for the offense. It's a bit more complicated than just that (yardage/down and distance is a factor too) but that's the core of it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Basically, it's a positive tackle for the defense. So not those made 40 yards downfield or resulting in a first down for the offense. It's a bit more complicated than just that (yardage/down and distance is a factor too) but that's the core of it.

I interpreted it as a tackle where the point of impact is where the play stopped. Like, no more yards were gained after impact was made. Looks like I wasn't too far off but I like that it doesn't count for a tackle down the field after a big play was made. Thanks for sharing

What a pickup Perryman has been, Never thought he would be so good. Abram and Max have made a jump. Moehrig doesn't look lost and getting better. Hayward is playing like an all pro. Littleton is come around. Landing Yannick was one of the best defensive moves we made in awhile. Even Nassib is playing decent football.  Thomas has had some moments, and doesn't flat out suck like many thought. Philon was a find too. Hobbs is looking like one of the steals of the draft 

there should be an award for coordinators of the year on both sides of the ball. Bradley deserves it no doubt 

Edited by Humble_Beast