The Raider Appreciation Thread 📈

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Of course he is. He's playing his actual position.

Any player can look dumb when he's not playing his position in any player can look smart when they are playing their position

Way less showboating doesn't hurt either.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Mike Tyson said cutting the alcohol out gave him a 2nd and 3rd wind Aka extra endurance.

I’ve been trying but I love beer and whiskey too much. And I have 2 kids. 

Law school took a toll. Then I moved overseas for law school again, wound up in a very foot traffic friendly city, and basically took off 10-15 years of abuse. 

Then I remembered Scotland was the land of scotch. I regained that 10-15 years and then some all in a matter of weeks lol.

20 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Way less showboating doesn't hurt either.

Oh yeah that's true but again that's also comes from getting coaching what is the prime reason why you can't call a player bust after one season. You neeevvvver know if they're going to develop, mature and get better coaching

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Law school took a toll. Then I moved overseas for law school again, wound up in a very foot traffic friendly city, and basically took off 10-15 years of abuse. 

Then I remembered Scotland was the land of scotch. I regained that 10-15 years and then some all in a matter of weeks lol.

I’m like them dudes from that pawn shop tv show “best I can do is switch to lite beer” lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Wish I had the Athletic.

"He's not smart and he doesn't have instincts which of the basic things you need to play safety. So it doesn't matter what kind of coach he has or what kind of system he plays in he will never be a good safety in the NFL because he lacks intelligence and instincts. The only way we can salvage him is if we put him at linebacker" 

Edited by Jeremy408

5 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

Big difference has been Abram just doing his job this season. Always felt that last season he was trying to do too much. Lack of talent round him didn’t help, seems as though he is trusting his teammates more.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Big difference has been Abram just doing his job this season. Always felt that last season he was trying to do too much. Lack of talent round him didn’t help, seems as though he is trusting his teammates more.

Absolutely. It also looked like he didn't know what he was doing responsibility wise. And that's to add of the fact that he wasn't playing his actual position

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Absolutely. It also looked like he didn't know what he was doing responsibility wise. And that's to add of the fact that he wasn't playing his actual position

I got the feeling that some of the secondary guys sucks so bad that he was trying to play multiple positions at once.