College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

15 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

What does JOK give us if we play the Ravens game one? if we play teams with 12 personnel, where is he lined up? What does he bring to the table on predominately run downs that would warrant him being worthy of the 26th pick?

he’s not a great help on run downs, no doubt, but that’s not what he’d be brought in for.

Please elaborate

I’m assuming he’s referring to the “retirement”

It could be, but that doesn't mean there aren't good ones, its just up to us to find the RIGHT one for us.

Yessir.

51 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Now there's a report out there that Ojulari has been medically flagged.  I'd post a link, but it was said during an interview with Lance Zierlein..

They're dropping like flies.

This draft is really starting to suck lol

At this point, assuming the top CBs are gone, I really wouldn't be opposed to just trading back into the second. Just not sure we will since I think we'll want to have that 5th-year option.

It's kind of exciting, though. Last year we pretty much knew we were definitely going OT unless the top four were all gone. This year I truly have no idea what we're going to do.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

At this point, assuming the top CBs are gone, I really wouldn't be opposed to just trading back into the second. Just not sure we will since I think we'll want to have that 5th-year option.

It's kind of exciting, though. Last year we pretty much knew we were definitely going OT unless the top four were all gone. This year I truly have no idea what we're going to do.

Yeah I’m enjoying the hell out of having a dozen or so potential targets as opposed to 2-3.