College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

if Bell and Dotson were available after the 1st Round I would be so happy to have both of them. Move back to get to the 2nd round and get both. Yes please.

I love Wilson and Olave but both are going in the first. If you Olave slid he would be my first choice since I think Wilson goes top 12

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JDD said:

if Bell and Dotson were available after the 1st Round I would be so happy to have both of them. Move back to get to the 2nd round and get both. Yes please.

I love Wilson and Olave but both are going in the first. If you Olave slid he would be my first choice since I think Wilson goes top 12

Pretty much exactly all this. I'd be happy with either tOSU guy at our pick or else, especially if we re-sign Clowney and punt the first round edge, trade back and take advantage of what is looking to be a deeper class. What do you think of Treylon Burkes? Worth our first?

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I guarantee we are looking at Tyler Linderbaum

I know I am.  🍆💦

...and yeah, the Browns probably are as well. He'd be a dream pick for our line, both from a talent standpoint and to mitigate cap percentage taken up by offensive line.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 11:29 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Davis is a monster, hard stop.  He’d be a guy what would 100% require a double team or he’s gonna eat.

You resign Clowney and draft Davis and now we have a DL that can get consistent pressure with 4 guys.

I’m not really for drafting DT’s R1 unless they’re freaks, and he fits that bill.

So are you thinking Higgins and Dpj 

Are good enough to win a Super Bowl

Or there is enough depth at wide receiver to get us there😀

On 11/17/2021 at 9:53 AM, MSURacerDT55 said:

I guarantee we are looking at Tyler Linderbaum

I was thinking the same thing.  Have to save a buck or two on the O-line somewhere.  I'd rather plug in a top rookie and hopefully have some capable backups, than have the guys who were blocking for Shane Falco.

11 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Have to save a buck or two on the O-line somewhere.  I'd rather plug in a top rookie and hopefully have some capable backups, than have the guys who were blocking for Shane Falco.

Sorry guys do not see Davis or Tyler if we are in a position to draft .

To me if they are in a position you drop down get extra draft capital and draft Burks wr Arkansas 

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

So are you thinking Higgins and Dpj 

Are good enough to win a Super Bowl

Or there is enough depth at wide receiver to get us there😀

Free agency and round 2 WR would be fine by me if we landed a guy like Davis R1.

Without OBJ, Landry and Higgins that clears like 33 million off of our current cap. Plenty to add a starter and more if needed.