MVP Watch FINAL RANKINGS (Version 17.0)

BayRaider

6 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Rodgers should win it by virtue of doing more with less but the NFL is trying to milk every second out of Mahomes so we will see 

Yeah I would give it to Rodgers right now too but lets see how they finish lot of football to be played a lot can change in 4 games, ask Russ. 

But the Chiefs have the tougher schedule so Rodgers should finish off strong and seal that MVP for himself. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JohnCena said:

Yeah I would give it to Rodgers right now too but lets see how they finish lot of football to be played a lot can change in 4 games, ask Russ. 

But the Chiefs have the tougher schedule so Rodgers should finish off strong and seal that MVP for himself. 

I expect the Chiefs to obliterate that Dolphins defense

6 hours ago, Pugger said:

Slightly?  

Mahomes definitely has the deeper receiving corp, but that's at least partially made up for by Rodgers getting much better OL play, and having a more efficient and more productive backfield. Help doesn't only come in the form of a receiving corp.

20 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Rodgers w/ 4 TDs and 0 Turnovers compared to Mahomes 2 TDs and 3 INTs.

I think Rodgers' odds will pass Mahomes now.

One bad game doesn't decide it (with 2 TD and nearly 400yds). Still neck and neck imo.

Mahomes has 813 more yards, 3 less TD and 1 more INT + 163 more rushing yards and 1 more rush TD after today.

This one is coming down to the wire.

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

One bad game doesn't decide it (with 2 TD and nearly 400yds). Still neck and neck imo.

Mahomes has 813 more yards, 3 less TD and 1 more INT + 163 more rushing yards and 1 more rush TD after today.

Better check your stats bud. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

You're looking at Mahomes' stats with his production today, but also at Rodgers' stats only through last week. Most of the major stat pages haven't updated for afternoon games yet.

There's no doubt that Rodgers is moving to #1

Obviously 15-1 (potentially) would have to count for something, but 13-3 (potentially) and #1 seed is enough that the records don't matter

It will come down to numbers and impact, and there's no doubt that Rodgers has been more effective and efficient with less

I reject the concept that Russ is back in the race. He is at BEST a distant 3rd, but IMO he's still behind Josh Allen and probably Tannehill also.

I’ll have the new list up in the next 6 hours or so. But yes, Rodgers has ascended to #1. I still expect a tight race to close out the year. And if their play/stats stay similar and Mahomes finishes 2 wins ahead, it becomes debatable based off that merit. Although a one win difference would mean nothing. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’ll have the new list up in the next 6 hours or so. But yes, Rodgers has ascended to #1. I still expect a tight race to close out the year. And if their play/stats stay similar and Mahomes finishes 2 wins ahead, it becomes debatable based off that merit. Although a one win difference would mean nothing. 

and we Packer fans want Mahomes to win his most difficult remaining game (vs New Orleans)

34 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

You're right, one bad game doesn't decide it, otherwise Rodgers would of surpassed Mahomes last week. Mahomes with a so-so game last week and bad game this week. Rodgers has had three masterpieces in a row.

But this list never looks at streaks. It always looks at the season as a whole every week. And Rodgers has surpassed Mahomes for overall season performance (as someone else said, your stats are off).

I need Derrick Henry higher on these lists... I get it that this is a QB-centric award, but the mere threat of Henry rushing for 200 yards opens up everything for Tannehill, Brown, Davis... Which then allows Henry to rush for 200 yards. 

With the Lions, Packers and Texans on tap for the final three games left... Henry is going to break Eric Dickerson's single season rushing record.

• Like 2