🔥 Hot TAEKS 🔥 Week 1 Over-reaction Thread

theJ

- Plot twist, Mahomes won't be a top 3 QB. It will be Godgers, Wilson and Jackson.

- Gilmore is not the best CB the Patriots have

- Deshaun Watson is not better than Tannehill

- Chase Young will win DPOY

- Sam Darnold will not be a starting QB after this year

- The NFC East winner will not win more than 9 games.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Let’s not act like they weren’t sloppy. Two picks, missed chip shot FG, and stopped on 4th and 1 on the goal line. No preseason games really showed yesterday.

Shhh, let 'em have it. I'll buy in on Minshew leading the Jags to 9-7 if it means no Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields or Trey Lance...

It'll be like that time they passed on Lamar Jackson because Blake Bortles went to an AFCCG...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Shhh, let 'em have it. I'll buy in on Minshew leading the Jags to 9-7 if it means no Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields or Trey Lance...

It'll be like that time they passed on Lamar Jackson because Blake Bortles went to an AFCCG...

If Minshew leads a team with 16 rookies, half the roster in their 2nd year or younger, with that defense, to 9-7 than you should have concerns as a team in our division.

Not to mention Minshew has already proven he's a far better QB than Bortles was by a solid margin already.

Although I love Lawrence as a prospect I'm just kind of over that whole suck to get the top pick plan. Especially after seeing arguably the three best young QBs in the game going outside the top 10 in the past few years in Mahomes, Watson, and Lamar. It's just such a crapshoot.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

The difference is Minshew is actually good.

Bortles literally had to re-learn how to throw a football every offseason lol

4 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

The difference is Minshew is actually good.

This might be true, I dunno. But I do know that Trevor Lawrence is better. (It's not a knock on Minshew, mind you - Trevor Lawrence is the perfect image of a QB).