GDT: Jaguars (1-0) at Titans (1-0)

Titans fan 617

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, the Broncos have just had their entire season destroyed in the span of two weeks, which is a shame because I thought they’d be pretty fun to watch as the offense came together.

Same with the 49ers. Their chances of returning to the playoffs took a huge hit these first 2 weeks.

25 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m also incredibly confused by Correa’s usage. We paid him to be a rotational pass rusher, with two other edge rushers out, how is he only seeing 12 snaps?

that's very confusing for me as well, especially since he actually came on pretty strong late last year. i almost forgot that he was healthy and assumed he was injured with how infrequently we're putting him on the field.

18 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Didn’t want to start the new GDT but this is news. 

They’re also obviously without Danielle Hunter. Still think Zimmer can scheme up a good defense to stop Henry. Need Tannehill and the receivers to continue to play well. Defensively, good luck.... Couldn’t stop an undrafted rookie and now it’s Cook. Fully expect Cousins to dink and dunk his way downfield all day.

3 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I’m not holding out much hope that Beasley will be great, but man do we need him to play. Landry has missed a total of five snaps in two games, going to burn him out real quick. And obviously Clowney is playing more than he should be given the lack of training camp.

I'm kinda surprised we didn't sign Ansah the last week or two. He's not great, but surely would have been better than Beasley. 

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

They’re also obviously without Danielle Hunter. Still think Zimmer can scheme up a good defense to stop Henry. Need Tannehill and the receivers to continue to play well. Defensively, good luck.... Couldn’t stop an undrafted rookie and now it’s Cook. Fully expect Cousins to dink and dunk his way downfield all day.

Oh you must hadn’t seen our secondary 😟 cousins gonna get greedy out there