Week Two Gam Day Thread: Lions (0-1) at Packers (1-0)

MacReady

Just now, Leader said:

Ryan Wood -    Matt LaFleur says he'd like to get A.J. Dillon more carries this week after a pair of rushes for 14 yards vs. Vikings: "I thought he showed well in the game. ... He's a load."

I'm actually extremely excited for this. His vision, acceleration through the hole, and ability to shed arm tackles were shown off a little in his only two carries. I think he will be a great pairing with Jones this year. I'm still not impressed with Williams other then his stout pass protection. Good guy, good teammates, dependable but I just can't shake the feeling that we can get more out of someone else. 

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Little disappointed you decided to misspell game instead of Lions. I always chuckle when I see someone write Loins.

I would normally agree, but this time it is an omen that AJ Dillon and his gams are going to run roughshod over the Loins. Every day is gam day for AJD.

6 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

Once again, Chris Myers, Gregg Jennings and Brock Huard with the call. I thought they were okay last week. 

Northwest Wisconsin gets the Viking game. 

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=2

As long as it isn't **** Stockton....He still has the voice, but gets somewhat confused as to what is transpiring on the field...I don't mind Joe Buck, but still tend to believe Troy Aikman has it in for the Packers....

Ryan Wood -  Matt Patricia remembers being Patriots DC when Davante Adams had a breakout game in rookie 2014 season: "He's got a tremendous skillset along with just an absolute, 100 percent being on the same page with the quarterback." 

Patricia listing off Davante Adams' skillset: Release Vertical speed. Separation. Hands. Ball tracking. "He is one of the most dynamic players in the league."

21 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Little disappointed you decided to misspell game instead of Lions. I always chuckle when I see someone write Loins.

Gotta let that one simmer for a little bit.  It’s been used too often.  That’s why the Lions have played us so well lately.  

Does anyone think this is the last season we see Stafford as the starting QB in DET?

Feels like if they are bad this year they will just blow up the front office and coaching staff during the off-season. And given the history would a new group just want to 100% start over...