What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 4/4/2019 at 8:25 PM, Tyty said:

I’m pretty ****hard for the duplass brothers and Mark duplass in particular. More than any other actor, I’ll watch a movie if he is in it, wrote it, or directed 

rs-163601-TheOneILove_still5_Elisabet.jp

The One I Love is soooooo good.

• Like 1

Tigerland, the Animal Planet documentary.  If you've ever wanted a semi-psychedelic doc about tiger conservation in India and Siberia, it should be right up your alley.

Also, found out that Night School is even worse than you would think.  And surprisingly racist.

Edited by Daniel

Jack Reacher

He may be about a foot shorter than Lee Child's Reacher but Tom Cruise is/was the only actor meant to play him. 

The first movie was based on the perfect book to introduce the character but I wish they'd have picked a different one than Never Go Back for the sequel or, at least, whoever adapted it for film should've done a better job with the story. 

Edited by beekay414

11 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Jack Reacher

He may be about a foot shorter than Lee Child's Reacher but Tom Cruise is/was the only actor meant to play him. 

The first movie was based on the perfect book to introduce the character but I wish they'd have picked a different one than Never Go Back for the sequel or, at least, whoever adapted it for film should've done a better job with the story. 

Him explaing what the people were doing at the park is such a great scene.