What movie are you watching?

Forge

40 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

There's not a more magical movie than Field of Dreams.

I refused watch this movie until about a year ago and I loved it.  I thought it was a baseball movie.  It's much more than that. 

Makes you wonder why Phil Alden Robinson didn't make more movies.  Sneakers is one of under 40 movies that I have rated 10/10.  He directed it and Field of Dreams. 

• Like 1

When We First Met 

Scrolling through Netflix and settled on this. Another time loop movie. Those seem to be making a big comeback lately. I actually kind of enjoyed it. Thought I'd be salivating over Alexandra Daddario the whole movie but it was Shelley Hennig who really caught my eye. I'd like to see her start to show up in more projects.

• Like 1

Watched that "Veronica" movie on Netflix. Kept showing up in my Facebook feed with the always cliche " So scary people are turning it off" catchline. Ehh it had some decent moments, and the child actors in it were excellent. But overall was pretty bland.

2 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

Watched that "Veronica" movie on Netflix. Kept showing up in my Facebook feed with the always cliche " So scary people are turning it off" catchline. Ehh it had some decent moments, and the child actors in it were excellent. But overall was pretty bland.

I agree.  I hate when they hype horror movies up too much.  It would have exceeded expectations if I watched it after knowing little about it, but it was a letdown.  Not bad, but not very good. 

On 3/18/2018 at 7:14 PM, HorizontoZenith said:

I thought I was going to dislike Baby Driver after the trailer.  I thought I was going to dislike Baby Driver after the first fifteen minutes.  I did NOT dislike Baby Driver.  Really enjoyed it. 

Same

6 minutes ago, MathMan said:

thats too bad. i was going to watch it bc i heard a ween song was in there ( you f'd up)

im a workaholics fan too.. really surprised. give it a shot, but yeah it's a rough watch. one of those where they think they're crossing a line and depending on that to make people laugh? i don't know. watched it w/ my roommates and they all said it was trash too. 

edit: it did have good music though lol. didn't recognize a ween song though. 

Edited by jfinley88