What movie are you watching?

Forge

I made a list for my wife and I of Christmas movies worth watching. We started working our way through it 2 weeks ago. So far we've watched a few on that list we've never seen before:

Klaus (2019) was awesome. Animation was great, great voice acting, great story. Loved this one. 

Happiest Season (2020) was pretty good. It comes around in the end. It is a bit more nuanced than your average romantic comedy for sure, but not as funny as they normally are. 100% of the laughs are provided by 2 characters, played by Mary Holland and Dan Levy, but they are very funny.

While You Were Sleeping (1995) my wife loved. It's another cute romantic comedy. My wife loves Sandra Bullock too. Peter Boyle is always great.

The Night Before (2015) I always enjoy. Seth Rogen and Jillian Bell are very funny and I love that Nathan Fielder has a role and gets to deliver a few really funny lines. Michael Shannon rules. 

Tonight, we are watching one of my personal favorite Christmas movies, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Shane Black mastered the buddy cop movie genre. My wife has never seen it before.