Trade Rumors and Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, ET80 said:

That would be hard to say no to ...crap, I like saying no, too.

I’m giving up way too much to bring Watt home and give Aaron another weapon but sometimes when you go all in and spend a 2nd on a RB do you really pay Aaron Jones at the end of the year? Nah 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Good thing the Browns are on bye this week 👀

I don't think it matters. I thought I Had heard that due to covid protocols, anyone acquired today wouldn't be eligible until week 10? That could be wrong, but I swear I heard that somewhere. 

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think it matters. I thought I Had heard that due to covid protocols, anyone acquired today wouldn't be eligible until week 10? That could be wrong, but I swear I heard that somewhere. 

"If a player comes from another team, however, he has to have recovered from Covid-19 in the last 90 days to be eligible to play right away.
Otherwise he must sit for five days."

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

I’m giving up way too much to bring Watt home and give Aaron another weapon but sometimes when you go all in and spend a 2nd on a RB do you really pay Aaron Jones at the end of the year? Nah 

Oh snap, Jones is a one year rental? 

Then...

Danny Devito No GIF by reactionseditor

40 minutes ago, Starless said:

The most sensible trade that almost definitely won't happen would be Gilmore to the Browns for Njoku, a 2 and a 5. 

Yeah, but it's Belichick trading with the Browns. So it'll be Gilmore to the Browns for Njoku, a 2021 1st and a 2022 3rd.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Well yeah - if it was Fuller only, it would be OK. But Watt?

I'd do a 2 for Fuller in a heartbeat if I was say, Green Bay. Watt is a 1st round pick minimum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I'd do a 2 for Fuller in a heartbeat if I was say, Green Bay. Watt is a 1st round pick minimum.

He's an FA at end of season, so that's a very expensive rental unless you can lock him into an extension for 2021.
And with COVID uncertainty about the cap, its a weird year to be a FA...