Trade Rumors and Discussion

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Also, are the Packers just giving up on Rodgers window?

Ironically enough, the Packers offense is a Top 3 unit in 2020, scoring 31.3 points per game.
Which was predicted by nobody on this forum because they were all too busy worrying about wasting Rodgers window.

By comparison, the All- World KC offense that everybody fawns over -  is scoring exactly 0.3 points more per game than the Packers.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/points-per-game

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Fuller is probably leaving.

Some local news is reporting the following:

- Texans wanted a 2nd in return for Fuller. Packers would not go higher than a 4th round pick.

- Packers wanted Texans to pay a "large" (over 50%) portion of Fuller's salary for the remainder of the year.

I would have really hated Fuller for a 4th. Letting him walk in FA gets you a 3rd round compensatory pick. Green Bay is going to have a pretty low pick, so that 4th isn't going to really move the needle.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

- Texans wanted a 2nd in return for Fuller. Packers would not go higher than a 4th round pick.

- Packers wanted Texans to pay a "large" (over 50%) portion of Fuller's salary for the remainder of the year.

I would have really hated Fuller for a 4th. Letting him walk in FA gets you a 3rd round compensatory pick. Green Bay is going to have a pretty low pick, so that 4th isn't going to really move the needle.

Ehhh 2nd would've been a little much not sure how comfortable I'd be with that, but I would've offered a 3rd and bring down how much salary I'm asking Houston to pay.

• Like 1

Just now, DannyB said:

Ehhh 2nd would've been a little much not sure how comfortable I'd be with that, but I would've offered a 3rd and bring down how much salary I'm asking Houston to pay.

Likewise, I'd pay 100% of Fuller's salary this season if it meant a 2nd. 

22 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You think Fuller gets a FA contract that nets a 3rd round comp pick?

47 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If this is all true, I can only laugh at how dumb the packers are 

Fuller in GB would have been incredible. He is a perfect fit with rodgers deep arm. Lazard would be a fantastic #3 when he came back. Healthy aaron jones... would have been incredible for them

The NFC is WIDE OPEN this year. If the packers werent going to 'go for it' this year, then when? 

So as a niners fan? LOL 

Lets go beat these bums again 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, N4L said:

If this is all true, I can only laugh at how dumb the packers are 

Fuller in GB would have been incredible. He is a perfect fit with rodgers deep arm. Lazard would be a fantastic #3 when he came back. Healthy aaron jones... would have been incredible for them

The NFC is WIDE OPEN this year. If the packers werent going to 'go for it' this year, then when? 

So as a niners fan? LOL 

Lets go beat these bums again 

I kinda agree. But the thing preventing me from totally agreeing is his injury history. Feels waaay too likely than I'm comfortable with that we'd send a 2nd round pick for a guy who will miss a month of games.

• Like 1