Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

14 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

The sample size is also pretty lousy. This is probably the most talented team in Saints franchise history from top to bottom. Bridgewater was put into a very good situation, though to his credit he also has played well...better than many of the starters in the league would have played, I would guess.

Teddy has for sure been playing better than half the starters in the league.  It’s not like the Saints are 6-1 with Curtis Painter and Dan Orlovsky.

43 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

with the W in Seattle John Harbaugh has now beat every team in the NFL

Not the ravens tho 

FAKE NEWS 

(if you mention a win against the ravens when he was a ST coach or some assistant I’ swear to gosh I’ll yell at you)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, berlin calling said:

with the W in Seattle John Harbaugh has now beat every team in the NFL

I was curious where Tomlin was with this. He has yet to beat the Bears or Saints in 3 contests each. He has beaten every other team (except the Steelers of course) as a HC. He can't add to that as a DC. As a DB coach, his teams beat Bears and Saints, but would still not have a win vs. the Steelers.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Not the ravens tho 

FAKE NEWS 

(if you mention a win against the ravens when he was a ST coach or some assistant I’ swear to gosh I’ll yell at you)

This is also fake news. There have been plenty of games where Harbaugh's awful coaching decisions have beat the Ravens!

• Like 1