WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

33 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

What about Jane Foster?

1.  They know her.

2.  She ended up at the Mjolnir site in the first Thor because she was tracking some space abnormality

3.  And most importantly, she has a connection to the Infinity Stones.  Captain Marvel was born of the Power Stone.  Wanda was experimented on with the Mind Stone.  Assuming Natalie Portman is going to really be Thor, wouldn't a connection to one of the stones be needed, and she has had the Aether inside her (can't remember which stone that was tied to).

The only thing that doesn't add up was the fact that Darcy said HE/HIM when talking further about it.  But maybe HIM was a reference to Thor if she did indeed show up

She's not an aerospace engineer, she said the person was an aerospace engineer.

2 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

She's not an aerospace engineer, she said the person was an aerospace engineer.

Yeah, was how I’d respond @INbengalfan.

Narrows it down some instead of the wide range of scientists.

They could make a lot of people fit, but no one has been like on the nose an “aerospace engineer” yet that I can remember.

Like @Deadpulsesaid, maybe Selvig...but you’d think Darcy would’ve been the person to bring him in and not Monica.

At this point I’m leaning Blue Marvel.

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, was how I’d respond @INbengalfan.

Narrows it down some instead of the wide range of scientists.

They could make a lot of people fit, but no one has been like on the nose an “aerospace engineer” yet that I can remember.

Like @Deadpulsesaid, maybe Selvig...but you’d think Darcy would’ve been the person to bring him in and not Monica.

At this point I’m leaning Blue Marvel.

I was just throwing out food for thought.  I'd say Reed or Blue Marvel make the most sense.... Blue for the obvious connection, or Reed to start the intro of F4

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I was just throwing out food for thought.  I'd say Reed or Blue Marvel make the most sense.... Blue for the obvious connection, or Reed to start the intro of F4

Excited for whoever it is. It’d be wild if it’s Reed or Ben. 

I do wonder if we’ll see Jane at all before the next Thor. Just to reestablish her.

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Excited for whoever it is. It’d be wild if it’s Reed or Ben. 

I do wonder if we’ll see Jane at all before the next Thor. Just to reestablish her.

I kinda hope not actually. It would be more fun if she is already Thor'd out, makes a big save for Odinson and we unravel it with him as our perspective and grounding figure. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I kinda hope not actually. It would be more fun if she is already Thor'd out, makes a big save for Odinson and we unravel it with him as our perspective and grounding figure. 

I guess yeah in the comics wasn’t Lady Thor a mystery for awhile?

27 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

for a little over a year IRL yea, I actually really loved it. Did not expect it to be Jane

One of the many times casting and all news covering that happens with the MCU hurts a little. Like can you imagine Watching the next Thor and she shows up out of nowhere. I’m pretty sure I’d think it was Sif or something until they actually showed her face given Portman being done with it.

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

One of the many times casting and all news covering that happens with the MCU hurts a little. Like can you imagine Watching the next Thor and she shows up out of nowhere. I’m pretty sure I’d think it was Sif or something until they actually showed her face given Portman being done with it.

yea but they need to market this movie and ANY hint of a female Thor would ruin it anyways. I think they made the right move by just announcing

• Like 1