Trade Targets?

pacman5252

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It takes two to tango I guess.  I think a 2nd was too steep .. surprised the packers didn't have a backup plan.  

I'd guess we'd have to evaluate cap considerations for available options. Tate would have carried a dead cap hit the Packers can ill afford. Kenny Stills...maybe? Is he a massive upgrade over what we have now? Cobb's contract was definitely prohibitive.

Fuller made the most sense. Well, Gallup as well but that was slightly less asinine than Quinnen Williams.

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

I think it's so cute that people think a WR is going to fix all of our problems...

I don't get this argument. "Well WR isn't going to fix everything, so don't add a WR." What? By that logic, don't ever make a move, because no move, by itself is going to fix all your problems as a team. Why do anything? 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Cause that 2021 without Jones/Bahk/King with Rodgers at 36 mil is so bright...

Ha ha. Exactly.

Next year just let everyone walk. Cut Rodgers, Tank 2-3 years and stock up on high draft picks and rebuild.

Yeah, being facetious but feels like they wasted an elite quarterback in Rodgers and have been average in the draft over the last few years. I have little faith in the current front office.