GDT: Titans (2-0) at Vikings (0-2)

Titans fan 617

5 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Where 2-0 with lots of room to get better 

a 2nd 3rd and 7th rounder have had to play games for the first time in the NFL with no preseason and the Titans still getting W’s

This team will still get better once other players come back 

When has Evans played a snap 🤨 I’m missing something 

I want to see a marked improvement in our front 7 play.  Coaches have two game tapes to study and work with them to get it right.  Minny does not have the WR group to match the Jags so our secondary should have a easier time.  And It is not a mismatch Minny TE vrs our LB like it was against the Jags.  This means the rest of our front has to set the edge and get penetration and with more support from of safeties we can contain and control Minny offense like we did against Denver.   Our offense should be able to score pints.  Minny front  7 is not as dominant as in the past so Henry will get enough yards that our WR should be able to make a lot of plays like normal.     Do we get AJ back???

6 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if AJ Brown is out for about a month. Bone bruise are one of those injuries that kind of lingers around. I remember a few years ago Sam Bradford had it and returned too early, re-injuring it.

My thought is, if they thought it could linger, he would’ve been on IR last week. Maybe I’m being optimistic though.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

My thought is, if they thought it could linger, he would’ve been on IR last week. Maybe I’m being optimistic though.

Not that I’m pessimistic but when I heard it was a knee bone bruise, I went ahead and prepared myself that he would be out for little while (3-5 games is my guess). Since Vrabel has taken over, the team has been over cautious rather than rush someone back, regarding injuries (which I don’t disagree with btw).