Week Three Game Day Thread: Green Bay Packers at New Orleans Taints

MacReady

1 hour ago, deltarich87 said:

Good news: Clark practiced again today so gotta like his chances of playing

Bad news: Jenkins isn't practicing today after he did yesterday.

The hell is wrong with Deguara? Guy played the whole Minny game and now can't make it through a practice the last two weeks. 

Adams isn't playing, meaning we basically have 2 WRs on the roster, plus Ervin, plus Taylor who has been a ST guy to this point. 

Obviously they have to move up at least one guy from the PS. Hoping it's Foster because he seems to be the most dynamic player. If I had to guess, however, I'd say Shepherd gets the nod. 

18 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

back/rib injury for Jenkins. Savage also added to the injury report today too

EiyfCERX0AYfe2C?format=jpg

Guessing Jenkins/Savage are probable. Knowing the Packers, Clark won't play. Losing Adams in a game like this where we have a chance to take an early hold on the NFC against another possible contender sucks (and yes, I know the Saints won't have Thomas). 

Going to be a huge test for Lazard and MVS to see where they measure up against a veteran CB group without 17 taking all of the attention. Outside of Jones, there isn't much else there in terms of weapons.  

Hoping I'm wrong, but I don't see a W here, not unless our defense somehow keeps us in it. For now, my best guess is 31-20 Saints. 

Edited by packfanfb