THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL THREAD MIAMI VS JACKSONVILLE

El Ramster

9 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Didn't watch the game, only the highlights, but what the heck happened to Minshew?

He’s not that good and holds onto the ball too long but people will just blame the OL like they always do when a QB plays poorly.

Edited by RUGmen
  • Like 1

A lot of arm chair coaches in here thinking Minshew is a career back up because of a bad game, everyone has it. He had a bad game, that was it. He's a 6th round pick in his second year, playing on an average to below average team, he still has a lot to learn before anyone can accurately judge him. The whole team didn't look like they wanted to even play. Sloppy on defense, sloppy on offense. Dolphins just wanted this game more, their coaches got them prepared to play, the Jags coaches didn't.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jrry32 said:

My profession is very much the opposite. Many of the elite lawyers spend their first few years "benched." In my profession, it's called "clerking." Instead of being an advocate and getting courtroom experience, you work for federal judges (and the elite of the elite eventually work for U.S. Supreme Court justices) helping them decide cases.

Who needs courtroom experience?  Sometimes you can be "one heck of a trial attorney" without it.  ;)
My-cousin-vinny_Joe.png

• Like 2