CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Put on your church shoes, because I'M BACK... if it's a @Dome game, someone get me a dime and we'll get started.

- I have no plans on reading my PM. I shall be sending a big board to Dome for my move.

- I will immediately go with the OMGUS vote on any vote for me.

- I will crowdsource my big board for moves around day 2 (see rule five for further clarification).

- Sometime around Day 3, I'm going to be VERY serious. If you don't take me seriously, I'll vote you.

- I'm absolutely hitting one of the twins @The Orca or @Pickle Rick if I have a hit. Then, I'll hit the other if it turns out I hit one if the twins on N1. There is nothing that can be done about this.

- Three of you will be on ignore for the duration of this game.

- One of those three will be @squire12.

- I will pre-game crowdsource who the other two will be. It cannot be @The Orca, @Pickle Rick or @SwAg.

- I will make a non-game related (semi-game related, actually) post in NFL Gen that only @Forge will see. Once the game is over, I'll share with everyone. Reality is, I'll be making fun of one of you.

- @MWil23 must address me as Sir Walter Abernathy for the duration of D1/N1.

- @Malfatron must address me a Professor Kent Kentland starting on D2 and ending on N2.

These are my rules.

noted the office GIF

• Like 1

Here are my official rules for the game:

1. I will never quit

2. I persevere and thrive on adversity

3. My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies

4. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time

5. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission

6. I am never out of the fight

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Sir Walter Abernathy, did you get your status and fame from a Facebook criminal case game?

Nah, I actually got my status from that time I spilled McDonald's secret sauce on my pants and sued for $13.5 million.

(Before anyone tries a "well achulally" on me with the landmark McDonald's hot coffee case - I fully understand the merits of the case, and I fully agree with the outcome of the case. Hot coffee is understandable, but scalding hot coffee is a health hazard).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

(Before anyone tries a "well achulally" on me with the landmark McDonald's hot coffee case - I fully understand the merits of the case, and I fully agree with the outcome of the case. Hot coffee is understandable, but scalding hot coffee is a health hazard).

Every year, when talking about law in class, I show the 3 minute summation of the case, that McDonald's had been warned about that temperature many times, what a normal temperature is, and the skin graphs that she received...not to mention the fine and amount wasn't ambiguous, but rather was the equivalent of 2 days worth of coffee sales nationwide in what McDonald's received. Poetic justice. :)

• Like 1