Week # 3 General Discussion

Blackstar12

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Not saying he isnt. But I also believe the gap between Chubb/CMC running ability is wider than Chubb/CMC receiving ability.

I do think that Chubb is the best runner in the NFL. But CMC is better all around, and as a byproduct of that, he's more effective on a per touch basis and touches the ball more. 

3 minutes ago, ClutchDJ said:

This excuse is so damn tiring.

If he can’t even complete simple screens & constantly underthrow slant routes, he shouldn’t be a starting QB.

The point is there is nobody on WAS team that defenses have to game plan against. There is no threat on their offense to shift focus and coverage. therefore everything is 1v1 matchups with later round picks and undrafted players. If WAS had a guy like OBJ that can take ALL of the attention of the secondary the other things would open up a LOT more for Haskins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I do think that Chubb is the best runner in the NFL. But CMC is better all around, and as a byproduct of that, he's more effective on a per touch basis and touches the ball more. 

Thats fair, my point is just that Chubb doesnt get the receiving touches that CMC does because they have Hunt. So its almost like we will never know his actual receiving prowess

• Like 1