Week # 3 General Discussion

Blackstar12

I used to defend Gettleman, but I was wrong about him and in retrospect, he hurt the Panthers with so many moves.  And watching the Giants it feels like the same has happened to them.  They were bad when he got hired and yet somehow have gotten even worse.  The best players on most of those playoff Panthers teams weren't even drafted/signed by him.

Edited by iknowcool

Just now, Forge said:

If we are discounting CMC, sure. 

eeeeeeeehhhhhhhh I think its really really close. Chubb is absolutly the better runner than CMC but CMC is the better receiver. I would also argue that Chubb doesnt get nearly the targets in the pass game because of how good he is as a actual Runner and they have Hunt in that role. Ive watched Chubb for 3 years now and nothing has told me he is a bad receiving back. He makes dam near every catch thrown his way. 

GrippingNeglectedGardensnake-size_restri

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

eeeeeeeehhhhhhhh I think its really really close. Chubb is absolutly the better runner than CMC but CMC is the better receiver. I would also argue that Chubb doesnt get nearly the targets in the pass game because of how good he is as a actual Runner and they have Hunt in that role. Ive watched Chubb for 3 years now and nothing has told me he is a bad receiving back. He makes dam near every catch thrown his way. 

GrippingNeglectedGardensnake-size_restri

There's more to receiving then just catching the ball...    CMC is like 10x better a route runner then Chubb.

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Washington should be looking for some playmakers first. The Washington Football Unit Squad have done almost as bad of a job at putting their young QB in position to win as the New York Jets have done with Darnold.

I havent heard of a single skill position player not named Terry McLaurin on the entire roster. How about making a FA splash move for a WR or quit investing every top pick in the DL

This excuse is so damn tiring.

If he can’t even complete simple screens & constantly underthrow slant routes, he shouldn’t be a starting QB.