Week 4 GDT: CLE @ DAL

D82

Just now, D82 said:

We've got a QB, I wouldn't spend a high pick on one. We need to fix the damn defense. 

I just think it would be easier to fix the defense if we could actually afford FAs for once, and didn’t have to let all our talented defenders walk in FA

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rtnldave said:

So....Elliott fumbles, defense blows and you want to get rid of our QB?

Killer drop. There.  

but why he wants QB gone  is so he can spend a ton of money else where.  I mean getting rookie QB every two three years works so well long term for teams 

Just now, DaBoys said:

I just think it would be easier to fix the defense if we could actually afford FAs for once, and didn’t have to let all our talented defenders walk in FA

This is what happens with a steak on every plate on offense. Considering Gallup and Lamb are massively underpaid, and assuming Dak gets a raise, this problem becomes worse before it gets better

Just now, DaBoys said:

See LA Rams. The team can finagle the cap to make it work for them and still retain and bring in good FAs if they choose to do so. The front office has went from one end of the spectrum to the other now and are being way too frugal. 

4 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Good new guys.  TOs don’t matter.  The running game does not matter.  The only thing that matters is passing efficiency.  Do I still have this right @Matts4313?

Ive never said TOs dont matter. But in ~95% of games the better passing attack wins. That involves playing defense. We dont have a defense. 

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Is it possible Mike Nolan gets canned before mid season? lol

Realistically what does he have to work with?  In all my years watching Cowboys football this may be the worst secondary and LB'S I've seen.  I'm more concerned with our offensive coaches who won't help out our RT's.

Just now, chumpy said:

There were 3 poor passes by DAK on that drive. That’s exactly why ppl complain about him. I’m not a hater I just point out his flaws.  

He still makes far more good plays than he does bad. Every QB, even the greats, don't make great throws 100% of the time. 

Just now, quiller said:

Killer drop. There.  

but why he wants QB gone  is so he can spend a ton of money else where.  I mean getting rookie QB every two three years works so well long term for teams 

Yeah, we will just be chasing our tails. We haven't had a good defense since 1995