Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

titans0021

21 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The fact that it’s from Florio, who was the one floating around the death penalty punishment, makes it particularly hilarious.

I said it in this thread I think when Florio first started reporting we'd be hammered that maybe we do get destroyed, but Florio is as clueless as any NFL reporter and never to trust a single word out of his mouth.

Thus I'm not trusting this report either.

23 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The fact that it’s from Florio, who was the one floating around the death penalty punishment, makes it particularly hilarious.

can't accuse him of leaving his bases uncovered, lol. he'll be right either way!

43 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I said it in this thread I think when Florio first started reporting we'd be hammered that maybe we do get destroyed, but Florio is as clueless as any NFL reporter and never to trust a single word out of his mouth.

Thus I'm not trusting this report either.

Yeah, I remember the days before the NBC merger when PFT was a laughingstock. It’s still not great, but they seem to have settled into an aggregator role instead of trying to break news. Now Florio is basically just Evan Silva.

Just now, Daniel said:

How much yall want to bet that the reason the Titans don't get a super severe punishment is that all the teams were breaking protocols?

I’m guessing it’s part of it, they probably found that we weren’t violating them any worse than anyone else. They’ve also been updating and building policies around our outbreak, I think there’s some recognition that they weren’t prepared.

I still expect some punishment. Fine and a fourth or fifth round pick. Something that acknowledges the protocol violations and sets the precedent for taking picks away in case there are more egregious violations later in the year.