2020 NBA Offseason Thread

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, I know all this stuff having had him his first two years haha, but yeah we made the wrong choice not going with Tatum. Lonzo definitely needs to be paired with another guard that can run things in the half court.

SVG laid out how he would play Lonzo before he even became the coach and I think he should be very good in the transition PG/3&D halfcourt guard role. 

And imagine you guys traded us Tatum and Ingram for AD!? OH BOY

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JMG5 said:

Also, does Ingram have a player option? I'm not seeing it anywhere. If he doesn't that's a huge W for the Pels.

I heard somewhere that is where some of the hold up with giving him the max was. Not sure if that is true or not, but yeah... both Tatum and Mitchell got it, so that would be nice for y’all.

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Lonzo would be so perfect on this Lakers team now coming off the bench. We have the two stars already. Could really use another good defensive guard/wing and are a team that thrives in transition.

He would be valuable to a lot of teams, but not at the contract he would be demanding. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Man **** The Birds Writes.... no offense.

They trashed all our young players and were mad annoying about it.

These are the Bourbon Street Shots guys. They put out more in depth content than you get with most Pels coverage but their constant insistence that they can see things you cant leads to some absolutely laughable edgelord takes.

Bird writes is ok but a couple of their main writers are horrendous.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol a reporter asked Bam about Giannis's intentions (they share the same agent) at the presser for his max contract. This league, man. Let the kid have his moment FFS. He earned that, at least.

What that got to do with the league.? Reporter is just an idiot. 

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

What that got to do with the league.? Reporter is just an idiot. 

Because the media makes this league. Bro just changed generations of his family's lives and they gonna ask about his friend? C'mon now. 

Edited by beekay414