Adam Thielan is the most underrated elite WR

mdonnelly21

23 hours ago, tyler735 said:

McCaffrey was an interesting one for me on here. I had him as my top RB in that draft, and claimed he would be an elite RB in the NFL...Which in hindsight was a pretty solid evaluation. I remember arguing with someone saying that he didn't have "good burst", so he wasn't going to be able to succeed at this level, and also arguing with people stating he wasn't big enough to be an every down back despite there being several excellent RB's in the NFL that were a similar size. Won't delve to far on here into the obvious underlying reasons that likely were the reason these types of claims were made though. 

Lol. Dude was talking about Ed McCaffrey the WR not his son the RB for Carolina

6 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

But that's not really a 50/50 ball. When the pass is up for grabs, with a 50% chance either WR or DB gets it. M Williams is the best at it. 

It was more of a nod to how Hopkins pure skill at 50/50 balls adds 35% probability to him catching it...

Hopkins wins this with absolutely no questions asked. He's the Scott Steiner of 50/50 balls...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

It was more of a nod to how Hopkins pure skill at 50/50 balls adds 35% probability to him catching it...

Hopkins wins this with absolutely no questions asked. He's the Scott Steiner of 50/50 balls...

I plead to you to strongly reconsider young man.

Edited by Bearerofnews

On 10/5/2020 at 7:26 PM, TENINCH said:

He has a knack for getting open and making unbelievable catches. He's had a great career for a undrafted camp walk on. 

I didn't know he was undrafted.  I've always liked watching him play except for twice every year.  😉