GDT: Bills (4-0) at Titans (3-0)

Titans fan 617

There’s something so funny about playing a guy that’s being talked about as an early-season MVP candidate, having 10 days to come up with a game plan, and then just dropping seven or eight into coverage while missing two of your top three corners and daring him to sit in the pocket and take five yards every play until he makes a mistake.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Next week is huge for my winning the division on week 15 plan 

If we can win next week we should have a really good shot at the #1 seed in the playoffs.

Steelers and Ravens (and Browns?) will beat up on each other

Bills and Pats (with a surprise from Miami maybe?) will beat up on each other

And the Chiefs have already lost one in the West. Maybe the Chargers and Herbert can pull off another upset?

We should ("should") have a really good chance at sweeping the division this year.

3 minutes ago, TitanTuff said:

4-0 feels good after the last couple weeks. Tanny is showing Elite QB consistency. Should he be considered a tier 1 QB? Is he already? 

There are only four QBs in the NFL that I would rather have than Tannehill. So, depends how big your Tier 1 is.

Every Bills fan post on Twitter is just the saltiest thing you could imagine. Absolute hilarity as if we somehow gained the advantage from all of this and they were put at a disadvantage.

How did you have to prepare to play for two teams? We play this weekend too ya know?

Oh you're missing players? Welcome to the club.

Allen really didn't look good tonight either. With a lot of those drops, they were catchable passes, but bad passes. Remember all the drops we had with Mariota and we blamed the WRs for not catching balls that were high, low, or behind? We insert Tannehill and he is just insanely accurate on most throws and the drops stop almost immediately.

It's not that their off-target throws shouldn't be caught, it's just that they won't be caught at the same % of on-target throws.

His first INT tonight was the same situation as the first Lamar Jackson INT we had last year. Ball was put in a less than desirable spot and the receiver didn't get it into their body and it's picked off.

As with Lamar Jackson, I'm going to stay off of the Josh Allen train. Absolute kudos to their coaching staff for elevating their play, but I don't think they are the next big thing for years to come. Stats can say one thing but my eyes are telling me something else when I see their accuracy/ball placement issues.