TNF: Bucs at Bears

Malfatron

winner  

38 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

Everyone is blaming Foles. But I think the bears WRs are also running horrible routes and doing him no favors. Probably a chemistry thing, but Robinson has now run directly into coverage 3 times instead of finding the open hole. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I feel like Chicago would be fine if they had some form of a run game. David Montgomery has disappointed me.

He just has no second gear. Never going to be able to run away from anyone which means he’s just a fancy short yardage back in reality 

Edited by Rodjahs12

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I just don't understand how he plays so well to push to take over as a starter, or attract teams in free agency to fight for the starting job, but then once the job is actually his he blows it

I agree it was just a lucky combination of facing the right team Falcons and Naggy Overreacting and benching Trubisky.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Bucs crushed their first two picks this past draft.

They had a sneaky good draft class. Tyler Johnson was another good pick as well later on in the draft. So I’m assuming their first round OL (forget who it was) is playing well? Wish the Vikings would of got Winfield Jr. 

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

That was a touchdown route Mooney just ran. All he needed was the ball.

Again, I think thats chemistry. Aikman was right. A lot of times when you get to the corner part of that post corner, you want the WR to flatten out to run away from a deep safety. 

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

They had a sneaky good draft class. Tyler Johnson was another good pick as well later on in the draft. So I’m assuming their first round OL (forget who it was) is playing well? Wish the Vikings would of got Winfield Jr. 

Wirfs.  And yeah, he has shut down Cam Jordan and Joey Bosa so far this year.  He looks awesome.

Just now, BearFromArgentina said:

I still cannot understand how this guy outplayed Brady in a SuperBowl shootout.

The unexplained benching of Malcolm Butler did the Patriots' D no favors, I will say that. Brady can only make plays on one side of the ball.