Week #5 - General Football Talk

Blackstar12

5 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Can’t decide between Eagles/Steelers and Chiefs/Raiders but of course the only game on at 3 is  Cowboys/Giants 

Same boat.  I looked at the map, and that is most of the country's fate.  I'm watching the scoreboards and switching between commercials of these games.  

Just now, Drained said:

Texans still can't stop the run, Robinson going to get at least 150 on us.

couple years ago the Texans were the 2nd or 3rd best defense against the run, just 2 yards per game more than the number 1. BoB traded away almost all of those components....

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Wasn't he limited last year with the injury too?  And they still forced it on him. 

It actually wasn’t McVay forcing him. Gurley was a diva last year and also we were paying him top RB money so he kinda had to get more carries. 

Only problem was Gurley wasn’t producing the same 

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

couple years ago the Texans were the 2nd or 3rd best defense against the run, just 2 yards per game more than the number 1. BoB traded away almost all of those components....

In my bid to have the best pass defense in the league, I am going to give the other team no reason not to run the ball.  7-D chess, my friend.

• Like 1