NFC WEST WATCH

MDY10

2 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Rams control their destiny still. If they win out they get the head to head tie breaker over Seattle if they only lose to us. 

Yeah I dont think the Rams will win out. Im actually confident the Rams can sweep the Cards and the Seahawks. The Rams almost swept them last season if Zeurlein didnt miss the kick in Seattle on TNF. The game Im worried about is the Patriots and its because of Belichick scheming against the McVay. IF the Rams can win that game then we might can have a convo about winning out. 

I feel like if the Rams cant get the 1 seed they might as well just fall back to the 5th seed. Playing the NFC Least in the 1st round is better than trying to win the NFC West getting the 2nd or 3rd seed and playing the Brady and the Bucs again OR playing Cards for the 3rd time possibly with a healthy Murray in the playoffs. Rams worst nightmare would be even the Niners sneaking into that last playoff spot and having to play them again but this time possibly with Kittle and Jimmy G back. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seahawks - 10-4

Rams - 9-5 

Cards - 8-7

49ers - 6-9

Well the niners just found a way to kill us again lol If the cards had won it would have clinched us a spot in the playoffs. Now we either beat Seattle or need a bears loss. Obviously need to beat Seattle to stay in the division hunt. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, btfd16 said:

Please. Take everyone. Rip them from the inside.

(Brandon Staley please don't... I want to still like you)

Lol seriously take them apart!! Though I imagine they’ll do well at replacing them.. still a chance they regress 😭😂 that team is going To be good for a while imo

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Crazy if Russ gets traded.

6 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

If Wilson gets traded just wrap up the NFCW division for the Rams this upcoming season UNLESS the Niners get Watson. 

Would absolutely love if he left, although they’d definitely get a big haul for him which means that whoever replaced him, will probably have a better team than he did. 

As for saying the Rams would win the West, I’m not sure. I’d like to think so but The Niners are a GREAT team when healthy.. with or without Jimmy G and they’ve beaten the Rams way too often with and without him. I think the Niners will remind people how good they are next season which is why I hope they don’t replace Jimmy.. cause that would put them over the top for sure. 

Honestly, a situation where the Seahawks trade Russ to maybe the Panthers (because I know they've trying hard to get Watson) and get two or even three first round picks then use those picks to get someone like Fields or Lance in this draft might not be so bad for them. 

The Jets still have two firsts from them for Adams so they'd be recuperating those.