Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Horny
    • Zulu’s wake
    • Browns
    • That other team
    • Browns by a lot

I’m wondering how this works out. If any Colts players have it (since the tweet says members of the organization) will they postpone this weekends game? 

That will really mess up the schedule for Pitt. 

I’m wondering if they have discussed having two open weeks in November and December so they can make up some of these games.  Push the SB back 4 weeks. 

37 minutes ago, JDD said:

I’m wondering if they have discussed having two open weeks in November and December so they can make up some of these games.  Push the SB back 4 weeks. 

Based on their actions thus far, or specifically the lack thereof, I doubt it.

For an organization with almost unlimited resources and no actual timeframe/schedule other than what they self administer, they’ve really done a shockingly awful job at putting contingency plans in place.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Based on their actions thus far, or specifically the lack thereof, I doubt it.

For an organization with almost unlimited resources and no actual timeframe/schedule other than what they self administer, they’ve really done a shockingly awful job at putting contingency plans in place.

It's truly been pathetic how badly the NFL has managed this whole thing.

Here's a thought, and I said it at the time:

Spread out 16 games over the course of 20 weeks with a minimum of 3 team byes, which can be used for a standard "bye" reason, or for schedule flexing/flexibility. You give the public 20 weeks of football instead of 17, teams the necessary rest/COVID protocol that shouldn't "hurt" them with players missing, and the league flexibility to move some things around.

This is nothing short of ridiculously stupid and arrogant on the NFL's part.

Also, I figured this solution out in about 10 minutes, by myself, August 1 between high school practices. It's really not that complicated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Here's a thought, and I said it at the time:

Spread out 16 games over the course of 20 weeks with a minimum of 3 team byes, which can be used for a standard "bye" reason, or for schedule flexing/flexibility. You give the public 20 weeks of football instead of 17, teams the necessary rest/COVID protocol that shouldn't "hurt" them with players missing, and the league flexibility to move some things around.

This is nothing short of ridiculously stupid and arrogant on the NFL's part.

Also, I figured this solution out in about 10 minutes, by myself, August 1 between high school practices. It's really not that complicated.

The 20 weeks also allows for additional ad revenue that can compensate for the missing ticket revenue.

No player hates a bye week, it lets teams get healthy and minimize time missed by marquee names.

Honestly it’s not a bad plan for a “regular” season, let alone one with the issues we have related to covid.

They should have expanded rosters more as well imo.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The 20 weeks also allows for additional ad revenue that can compensate for the missing ticket revenue.

No player hates a bye week, it lets teams get healthy and minimize time missed by marquee names.

Honestly it’s not a bad plan for a “regular” season, let alone one with the issues we have related to covid.

They should have expanded rosters more as well imo.

Expanded Rosters

More TV Revenue

...and I've been advocating for 2 BYE weeks per team in a regular year, let alone this.

Great launching point for an additional game/two with elimination of postseason since it's probably a foregone conclusion anyway. I don't get it...not at all.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Steelers are going to force Baker to win this game.

I think they’re gonna stack 8 in the box.

I think they're gonna blitz like banshees.

Last week in the 1st half, the Colts rushed 4, and Baker killed them. 2nd half, they blitzed a lot more, and...

Baker has to beat their blitzes.  They are damn good at it, and they disguise them well.  Cliche of cliches: only Baker can win this game for us, imo.

Sorry guys cam hey ward and Dupree only have 3sacks between them And mayfield 

put 21 on these guys LAST YEAR.

Pittsburgh can be rushed on I like Conklin on Hayward and obj blocking on Haden

Pittsburgh does a horrible job with 2 tight end set ups.

• Like 2