Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

41 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I had great reads.  Thats what you are missing. I want you to you to go pull all of them bc you all would be embarrassed by how good they were compared to blue and swag who had no reads bc all they did was attack me.  

Yes I had some bad ones (like swag who claimed my role).  

Okay. I didnt want to do this.

On 10/16/2020 at 9:16 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Time to play boys. So it looks like at least one of those voting Bantle is scum.  Time to root them out 

no one who had voted to this point on Jason was scum.

On 10/16/2020 at 12:17 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah tunnel.  Almost all of these are to or about bantle being scum lol

On 10/16/2020 at 12:18 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Do it, you cowardly scum 

On 10/16/2020 at 12:26 PM, Pickle Rick said:

swag is not worse, he is just scum. 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:18 PM, Pickle Rick said:

100% scum tell by swag here. 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:55 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Claiming orca is giving me any type of information what so ever.  Almost everytime that someone has ever pushed this crack pot theory recently they have been scum.  Including swag 

On 10/17/2020 at 6:37 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Lol.  Naz didn't edit a post that contained a vote.   Swag and blue pushing real hard for a claimed Mason to be killed.  Maybe you all will wake up to swag being scum before he kills everyone 

On 10/17/2020 at 7:44 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I've been in a number of scum chats that have devolved into arguments with the host about soemone they thought should be modkilled 

Blue acting real scummy right now 

On 10/17/2020 at 9:06 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Remember 2 games ago when I pushed swag d2 and he turned on me immediately.  He was scum.  

Remember this gane where I pushed swag and he turned on me immediately after he used absurd reasoning to push bantle 

On 10/17/2020 at 9:09 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Remember when no one listened to me 2 games ago and swag steam rolled you all and killed everyone bc he was scum.   

On 10/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Swag is still scum.  He protected mission almost all of d1 by pushing me and bantle 

On 10/17/2020 at 9:54 PM, Pickle Rick said:

you know it scum dog.  you just checked off 80% of them 

All of these were within the first 36 hours of the game. Every single one of them is you being an aggressor, most of them before Swags soft, and 100% incorrect. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

What is that, exactly?  Because Rick didn’t respond hostilely toward that remark.  The downturn of interactions occurred almost a full day later.

bc that was THE first shot.  You don't take that shot there is no issue.  Stop accusing of us cheating when its has been proven non stop that

1. There is, has been, or will ever be cheating 

2. We go out of our way to assure that there is no appareance of this to allow anyone to even think of it.  

3.  I will continue to go nuclear on anyone accusing us of this until the mods put a stop to it.  

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I am also done. I have to read enough back and forth from students in distance learning that is very similar to this (which is unfortunate considering they are 6th grade and younger) and address those issues that it’s just not worth it to read it here too. At least I get paid to do the other part this is supposed to be for enjoyment. 

Hey man, at least it can be funny here.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

bc that was THE first shot.  You don't take that shot there is no issue.  Stop accusing of us cheating when its has been proven non stop that

1. There is, has been, or will ever be cheating 

2. We go out of our way to assure that there is no appareance of this to allow anyone to even think of it.  

3.  I will continue to go nuclear on anyone accusing us of this until the mods put a stop to it.  

Edited by SwAg

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Okay. I didnt want to do this.

no one who had voted to this point on Jason was scum.

All of these were within the first 36 hours of the game. Every single one of them is you being an aggressor, most of them before Swags soft, and 100% incorrect. 

Swag called me a cheater at least twice but me responding to that is being an agressor. Stfu bc you are embaraaing yourself right now. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Hey man, at least it can be funny here.

I tried to make it funny. But I got dragged into the twins being upset at me also. So it’s not worth it. The thing is Pickle is claiming you started it when he had been tunneling you since the start. We all know except the twins maybe that if someone had done that to Pickle he would have taken it personally and pointed at that as someone starting it. I can’t with the lack of responsibility from not just those two but so many in these games it’s like being at work when I’m not at work. So for me I do need to stop playing. I know for me personally when it’s good to walk away.