Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Young is a hall of famer so a bit rich on the comp. Michael Vick (for completely different reasons) is more comparable but I think we could still find a better comparison.

Yeah I was more going for the career path rather than a skill comparison.  Obviously one guy was behind a top 3 all timer and the other was behind Marcus Mariota. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Undrafted FA compared to a first who flopped. Finding a comp for Tannehill is interesting. 

Yeah, even Rich Gannon pushes the envelop in both where he was drafted (4th round) and play style.

Best recent comp might be pre-injury Alex Smith.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Baker has to be carried by a team to have success. He was the same way at Oklahoma. Look at the nfl players he was surrounded by.

My issues with Baker coming out was his size, middling arm strength and athleticism, but his improvisation, decision making, and great accuracy was supposed to make up for the negatives. The issue is that outside of his rookie year, hasn't shown the positives that made him the overall pick. He looks like a game manager at best right now.

Just now, BroncoSojia said:

My issues with Baker coming out was his size, middling arm strength and athleticism, but his improvisation, decision making, and great accuracy was supposed to make up for the negatives. The issue is that outside of his rookie year, hasn't shown the positives that made him the overall pick. He looks like a game manager at best right now.

His athleticism was probably the most disappointing part of his evaluation process bc the Russell Wilson comp was not taking into account the high level mobility that takes him from just a good QB to the elite levels.

How is the same team that was a healthy Cam away from beating the Chiefs at Arrowhead comfortably losing at home to the effing Broncos? 

I know home field advantage isn't much of an advantage this year, but c'mon now.

Edited by KManX89