Thursday Night Football: Patriots @ Buccaneers

TheVillain112

Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Bucs
    • The always popular hipster 3rd option...

Just now, Malik said:

Jameis made that decision waaaay too quickly man. Jesus. This was a good Thursday Night game though.

He tried to fire it in a tiny hole.  Winston timed the pass well.  Ball would have hit his hands right at the goal line if Howard turned.

A win on a short week is nice, but if I'm the Patriots I still have the exact same concerns as I did last week.  Defense still doesn't look good.  Brady got smacked around by a defense that only had 1 sack in its other three games combined.  Miscues still present.

1 minute ago, Malik said:

Jameis made that decision waaaay too quickly man. Jesus. This was a good Thursday Night game though.

It was actually a smart idea to get the pass to him within the 5 and run in the extra few yards with DBs back expecting a jump ball but they had to be on the same page but they just werent

Just now, Jetzger said:

A win on a short week is nice, but if I'm the Patriots I still have the exact same concerns as I did last week.  Defense still doesn't look good.  Brady got smacked around by a defense that only had 1 sack in its other three games combined.  Miscues still present.

Work the kinks for 10 days and play the Jets. Probably won't work against Atlanta if they don't improve.

Just now, CrashMan510 said:

Absolute joke that Tampa didnt spike the ball after the djax play. Wasted like 20 seconds w/o even counting the 10 second run off

I believe he ran off the field because he was knicked up. If he lied on the field, it’d be a run off anyway. 

If you want him to tough it out that’s another thing, though.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

That was a terrible throw regardless of his WR getting turned around.

It depends on what Howard was supposed to do.  Howard went inside and was looking for someone to box out.  Winston threw the ball to a legit hole in the zone.  If Howard had stayed straight and turned, the ball's hitting his hands on the goal line.

Archived